31 Vulnerability

Gu Yu looked at the broken screen, and his eyes turned slightly to the burnt oil pan in front of him.

The original golden oil has also been fried into black, and there is still black unknown substance floating on the oil layer on the surface. The meat slices are so burnt that you can't see the original shape clearly.

Gu Yu looked calm and moved calmly.

He even remembered that Lu Chen was upstairs. In order to avoid letting him smell the paste smell, he opened the oil smoke, opened the window to ventilate, poured out the paste meat, and put the oil pan under the faucet to clean it.

Looking at the splash stirring waves on the bottom of the burnt black pot, the water splashed on Gu Yu's face. It was cold, which made his thoughts gradually wake up rationally.

It turned out that Lu Chen said those words because of this, so he concealed that there was money at home and tricked him into marrying other female insects? Because Lu Chen felt that he, who had lost his fertility, was no longer qualified to be accompanied by an insect at all?

No wonder Lu Chen suddenly asked him strange words about the child that night. No wonder he has been worried about gains and losses, and his eyes are always full of sadness. No wonder he lied to him.

Everything seemed to be clicked, so that Gu Yu was only now able to see the sun and suddenly realized.

It doesn't mind if you say you're not angry. It's fake.

His palm meaninglessly caught the water flowing from the faucet, but the water seeped down his fingers, making it difficult to stay in his palm.

But Gu Yu was by no means angry about being unable to have children, but Qi Lu Chen concealed him and didn't believe him at all. Is it true that he and Lu Chen are together for Brian's "for the reproduction of the Zerg"? So what is he to Lu Chen?

The more he thought about it, the more Gu Yu felt that he was the most angry about it.

What kind of image did he have in front of Lu Chen before, so that Lu Chen felt that this matter must be hidden from him and cannot be told to him?

Is it because he said too little "I love you" to Lu Chen before?

Gu Yu brushed the pot while reflecting on himself. After asking himself so much, he realized that he seemed to have never said "I love you" to Lu Chen before?

Doesn't he have it? Gu Yu racked his brains to recall with his brains that he was too lazy to think and didn't remember much.

It seems... really not.

Gu Yu was speechless.

In retro consideration, they met too late. When the two sides began to try to contact each other, there was less than a month left for forced marriage. And this month, they spent half a month on the Cold War. Finally, in Lu Chen's eyes, Gu Yu was like a brainstorm, and he proposed to him in the garden of the blind date dinner.

That proposal was indeed 100% unexpected by Gu Yu. He didn't expect to meet Lu Chen there and see him go to the garden path side by side with other male insects.

But it's definitely not a momentary impulse, a brainstorm that Lu Chen thought.

Gu Yu is not a worm that can be dominated by passion. His occasional passion can only support his short-lived preference. In big events such as marriage, Gu Yu is more sober and realistic than any other worm.

At the beginning of their marriage, there were indeed various elements of reality and persecution.

In order to keep him, Lu Chen promised him before marriage: "I will do my best to meet all your needs. If I can't do it, you can choose to leave me. Later, this sentence also became one of the reasons for Lu Chen to marry other female insects after he was injured at the beginning.