44 Reward

In view of the painful lessons in the past, when he heard the bet, Brian subconsciously reacted that the grandson was deceitful, but if you think about it carefully, what about the grandson here?

How is this possible? Are you kidding me to change the laws of the empire?

When Lu Chen next to Gu Yu heard the words of the male insect, he was stunned for a moment, and immediately his eyebrows were faint, and his thoughts surged with complicated in his eyes.

Gu Yu sat up straight, with the most loose smile on his face, but said the most arrogant words on his mouth: "How's it going? Anyway, you can't help me now, and I can't get rid of you. Instead of such a stalemate, how about a big bet?

"If I can't reach the position that can change the laws of the empire within ten years, everything will be at your convenience. But in this decade, you and the Male Insect Protection Association will not harass me and my female for any reason, how about that?

Lu Sisengxu was suddenly interrupted by this. He couldn't help but turn his head and look at the lazy male worm sitting straight.

Gu Yu's face was careless, but his hands secretly grabbed Lu Chen, hooked his palm to comfort him, indicating that he knew it.

Lu Chen had agreed to hand over the future of the two insects to Gu Yu as early as before. He knew that he knew it in his heart. Even if he felt incredible again, he still pressed his mind and chose to believe that he would hand over all the negotiations to the male insects.

Brian's face was a little stiff for a moment, and the lawyers and officers behind him turned their heads sideways, frowning and whispering.

Gu Yu was very patient and sat lazily on the sofa, holding his young general's hand leisurely.

Gu Yu's bet seems almost impossible at first glance - to change the laws of the empire? What kind of joke is this? As long as the empire is still more and less, then this law can't be shaken for a day, and Gu Yu actually wants to change on his own?

The fistula shakes the tree, and I don't know how thick the sky is.

However, Gu Yu's grandson's smiling expression, coupled with the experience of being cheated a lot before, Brian frowned and frowned, "Ten years is too long, five years - five years at most, can't give in."

Gu Yu smiled and said, "Why is ten years too long? Didn't you just say that it was absolutely impossible? Does the vice president think that I can do it in ten years?

He deliberately provoked him. Brian suffered too much and was not fooled: "Five years, just say it, okay?"

Gu Yu said, "Have a contract?"

Brian motioned the lawyer beside him to come up, just in time to put him useful: "Okay, make a contract, and neither side is allowed to repent."

Gu Yu had every reason to suspect that the following sentence was specially left by Brian for himself.

He promised very well: "Of course, I don't cheat. How can I cheat after I make a contract?" What I thought in my heart was that Brian was still too young. At such an old age, the highest level of cheating was--

You never know when, where and why I will cheat.

Gu Yu has always believed that the worms are thick-faced and how prolific they are. As long as you can hold what you really cherish firmly in the palm of your hand, what does it matter how thick your skin is?

After the two sides made a contract, Gu Yu turned over and sang to the serf, and said goodbye to the male insect protection association for the time being.