52 Old things

Gu Yu leaned against the window and stared into the distance.

He unconsciously rubbed his fingers, his thumb was against his index finger, and his fingerprints rubbed against his fingerprints, which was as rough as gravel.

Not long after he joined the army, the thin cocoon had climbed up to his fingertips.

The most confused thing in this matter was Moore. As soon as he was promoted to major, he was confused when he received the dispatch order, and he became Gu Yu's third adjutant.

To be honest, Gu Yu didn't want to pull the innocent into this bad debt.

He didn't want to pull Lu Shen in.

Thinking of the young general, whenever and wherever he is, he can't help smiling. His eyes are full of the sweetness of love, and the bitterness should never belong to the one he loves.

But this rainy season was too depressing. The rainstorm washed the defense line in the bottom of my heart. The suffocation buried deep under the soil was turned out like earthworms and struggled to breathe in the mud. The heart and throat are choked, and it is difficult to go up and down.

Gu Yu couldn't figure out the problem. Why it seemed so difficult to stay with Lu Chen for life.

The female father said in his childhood that he hoped that his future female would be his favorite worm. He did it, but what if he likes it? Do you just like it but it's fruitless? The female father couldn't teach him how to guard it after he liked it. How much can the weight of guarding be?

The first half of Gu Yu's life was scattered and arrogant, and everything was not at will, so he pretended to be fearless, so he was arrogant.

In the face of the arrogance of the male insect protection association, it gradually became no longer unrestrained. With weakness, it was engraved in the heart, and it could no longer be fearless.

The negative emotions that surged up at this moment dissipated the joy of promotion. Gu Yu tried his best to adjust, thought of some happy things, and tried not to bring home bit by bit of negative emotions.

He wants to give his best love to his major general.

Even if he is not good and perfect, he will be afraid and weak.

Lu Chen hasn't replied to the message on the communication interface yet. Gu Yu guessed that his major general may be busy designing the drawings. As soon as he is distracted, he will forget the outside world and forget the time.

He rubbed his fingers and wanted to smoke a cigarette for a while. He opened the drawer, took out the cigarette box, took a look at the communication interface again, and finally put it back.

He hardly smokes. Now that he violates the precepts, he will smell when he goes back.

The young master will notice something strange.

Gu Yu didn't want to tell Meng Shen that this bad account was bad to Lu Chen. He didn't want the major general to worry about it anymore.

He pulled the drawer back and the communication rang.

He suddenly looked up, his eyes lit up briefly, and he clicked in for a moment, but it was not Lu Chen.

It's his brother Gu Xi.

Gu Yu was not in such a good mood. He lacked the strength to support his head with his hands. His forehead was against the cold and hard desktop, he lay down lazily and clicked on the voice communication.

Gu Xi always seems to have endless energy, no matter what he shouts, he shouts.

"Brother! I heard from Meng Liu that Meng Shen knew that he was coming to you!"