45 Dating

Suddenly, the wind blew overnight, and there was a thunderbolt, wrapped in a lot of rain, and washed the earth like a ladle.

Overnight, without warning, the rainy season of the empire came in a hurry.

In the news, all districts of the Capital Star have been marked with yellow rainstorm warnings. The Meteorological Bureau has repeatedly reminded that if it is not necessary, please minimize the thunderstorm situation of all residents in the star.

Due to the sudden visit during the rainy season, the original plan for an outdoor date was also ruined. If the location is changed indoors, Gu meets an old otaku worm and Lu Chen is an old military worm. The second worm can't think of a way to date other than eating and watching movies.

So I really only came out to watch a movie and had a meal.

The movie was selected by Gu Yu. According to the logic of dating, he chose a love movie with a suitable atmosphere.

But maybe the atmosphere was too suitable. Gu Yu couldn't help the boring plot and the sticky screen couple. After yawning several times, he fell asleep.

The rainstorm and wind raged outside the scene, and the protagonist in the scene was in a miserable and sadistic love. Gu Yulei couldn't move and fell asleep steadily.

His good sleep quality also infected Lu Chen. Lu Chen didn't stare at the screen in a movie. He only looked at his master. It was difficult to unconsciously sleepy. The two insects put their heads on each other's shoulders and fell asleep.

When the ending song was finished and the light was on, the insect sweeper came to wake up the two insects: "Ah, ah, I woke up. It's the next game. If you don't have tickets, go quickly!"

The two insects were all wearing masks, and the cleaners could not recognize them. The main reason was that who would have thought that the famous husbands of the empire could come to this shabby cinema to watch this kind of shabby movie.

After watching the scene, Lu Chen hurriedly apologized, woke up the hero who was still confused in his family, and came out in frustration. With the cold wind blowing, Gu Yu came to his senses and couldn't help laughing at Lu Chen through the mask.

It's so funny. Who chose the broken movie? It was said that they came here to make up for a sleep after the date.

"I don't know. I thought we were doing last night." Gu Yu pushed his major general's wheelchair and muttered as he walked.

"Well, I didn't do anything last night." Lu Chen casually echoed, "It's just a sleep with me."

Gu Yu's face turned red under the mask. He also subconsciously glanced around and made sure that there were not many insects as sick as them in the rainy season. When he came out to see this kind of broken movie, he immediately stared back at Lu Chen: "In broad daylight, Major General Lu, pay attention."

Lu Chen was expressionless and calm. He belonged to the kind of person who was serious and trummaginated. He said, "I paid attention to it, that's why I said this in broad daylight."

This was brainless, but Gu Yu understood it in an instant, which meant that if he said this at night, the result would not be so simple. At least they won't stand here and chat.

"Why are you like this..." Gu Yu muttered softly, covering his hot red cheeks, and bowed his head and focused on pushing the wheelchair.

What gave him the illusion in the past that Major General Lu was an uninteresting old cadre? Do you understand better than him?

It seems that the only male insect in the world that can make Gu Yu, who is thick-skinned and turn over the wall, turn red with a red skin. Except for Lu Chen, who is serious on his face and mouth, there is no other insect.