28 Birthday

Not to mention how the topic of that night # met Shenfu's love was very much, and the real hammered slap in the face# occupied the hot search of the Empire Star Network for several days. The next day, Brian first took a female insect officer to visit again.

Gu Yu was not panicked at all.

Not to mention that Gu Yu found a job in one day, even if he didn't find it, he was sure to break free from Brian.

Brian, an old male, is very interesting.

In Gu Yu's eyes, this male worm is very contradictory. Take Gu met Yiyong as a famous thing in the past few days. Brian is the only one in the male insect protection association, who sent both a letter of condolence and a warning letter to Gu Yu.

He not only praised his bravery for justice, but also scolded him for not being safe, and never took it seriously that he was the most precious s-level male insect in the empire.

Of course, this kind of painless scolding really didn't take it seriously in Gu Yu's eyes.

Brian's contradictory personality also caused Gu Yu to take out his work certificate as an anchor. Although he wanted Gu Yu to marry other female insects and use Gu Yu's excellent genes to contribute to the Zerg's reproduction, he had to bow his head because of the integrity of abiding by the gambling contract.

Of course, Gu Yu is happy to see this.

Brian had to secretly scold Gu Yu for the cunning of this bastard. When he left, he left a gloomy sentence: "One year."

Gu Yu still hugged his major general and was immersed in the joy of leaving Brian's anger. Hearing this, he looked up at him for some unknown reason: "Ah?"

Seeing that he was a little proud, Brian hummed, "For a year, if you don't have children, I will come back in a year."

Lu Chen sat beside Gu Yu with a faint look and browsed the light brain. He was half hugged by him. His fine black hair covered his deep black eyes, and he could not see anything strange.

Only the clicked fingers on the light brain paused, and then curled up when no insects noticed it.

Gu Yu said, "Tut," he said, "One year is too short, isn't it? Can we have a discussion?"

Brian learned a lesson this time and stopped talking about any conditions with Gu Yu, so as not to let his trap and say bluntly, "What's so short?"

"The woman who married you in the same year has been born! There is also Charles, who started a family later than you. The female also gave birth to two, and with the female slaves, there are four or five children in his family! Can you look at you again?"

"I've been married for five years, and there's nothing to do!"

Gu Yu sighed and counted his major general's index. He was so impatient with Brian, who had been nagging for five years.

Seeing that he was still so incontinent, Brian planned to change his eyes to the side and looked at Lu Chen, who was speechless. Lu Chen didn't seem to feel his sight at all, and he looked at his own brain.

Yes, these two can't get in, and they are a pair!

So what can he do?

Brian could only take a deep breath to avoid his blood pressure. He hummed, "In the past, you had Lu Jiang who was busy outside and didn't have home as an excuse. Now it's all right. Lu Jiang is at home every day."

"You are so sticky. I've seen enough in a year!"

The words were left here, and it didn't matter whether the two insects heard it or not. Brian was angry to avoid being really angry with Gu Yu again, and finally left.