32 Battle book

Gu Yu's mobility has always been comparable to that of a rocket. He can do what he says. He broadcasts at the speed of light, searched the official homepage of the Qixing Cup, and clicked on the registration items to browse carefully.

Regarding the requirements for the competition, the official only limited the age and nationality. In addition, I don't know if it is an omission, or I don't think that there will be no male worms to participate at all, and there is no clear requirement in the gender column. Basically, it is agreed that male insects are not allowed to participate in such competitions by default.

Gu Yu thought for a thought that if he rashly submitted the registration form, he was likely to be returned by the official with high-sounding words.

He has to make a big deal out of this matter and force the official to agree.

Gu Yu withdrew from the homepage and poked aimlessly in the search interface about "Qi Star Cup". He happened to see a related topic marked as "hot". When he looked at it, he gradually lost his expression - Lu Chenqi Star Cup judges.

The bullet screen in the live broadcast room had also been pinched for this matter before. After Gu Yu opened his mouth, the bullet screen has always been very harmonious. In the final analysis, most of the viewers who can stick to the live broadcast room are fans who care about their ideas, and even Lu Chen's fans, so they can consciously maintain harmony.

But the Star Network Forum is different. It's simply a mirror here. There are all kinds of social scum and monsters. And those who can have the leisure to be a keyboard warrior in the forum probably don't get along well in reality, so they have to come to the forum to show their strength and point out the country.

And this kind of rare opportunity to step on the imperial knight is unattainable.

Even if Gu Yu was psychologically ready to go in, his brain was still "buzzing" by the fire. After a few deep breaths, he still couldn't restrain his impulse, trying to climb along the network cable to kill these monsters on the spot.

[Didn't Lu Chen retire a long time ago? Why is he qualified to appear in the jury? Is it official that the village is not connected to the Internet?]

[Other than that, Lieutenant General Lu is indeed a hero, but shouldn't the judges of the Star Cup have strength? Lieutenant General Lu put his legs in the traitor against an asteroid. Is his strength of driving the mecha debatable?]

[A lieutenant general was blown too much in those years. It's really enough to make insects sympathize with him when he was slapped in the face.]

[I think it was because the mecha did not develop in the empire, and the level of the contestants was limited, which made a lieutenant general win the first place.]

[I agree upstairs. If Lu Chen participates in this Qixing Cup when his legs are intact, he may not be ranked how many times he will be...]

Gu Yu's handsome and eye-catching face was terribly dark. He sneered, but his smile twitched a little. The dead worm face of "other worms owe him money" evolved into the face of the king of hell that "other worms owe him his life".

Isn't it just a talker? Who can't talk? All trolls should go to hell! Gu Yu cursed gloomily and was about to spray these trolls back on his own, but when he thought about it, he felt that this efficiency was too low. After he finished the wave, there would be an endless flow.

He has to fight with the blacks of the major generals of the whole net from the source.

So an hour later, all the bugs who followed Gu Yu's dynamic social account that had not been updated for 800 years received an update reminder with a "ding-dong". Before the insects could be surprised that the terminally ill patients with lazy cancer had updated it, and when they clicked in, they were so shocked by the content that they could hardly stop.