33 First battle

"Dear audience, welcome to the scene of the first stage of Group A of the 45th Star Cup promotion competition!"

"Next, we see that the first player to play is the No. 8 - and the most anticipated player in our game, Gu Yuxiongzi!"

With the entry of the black and gold single mecha, there were shocking cheers in the audience. There were also a large number of female insects holding support cards with Gu Yu's name on their seats, shouting support slogans in unison, and turning a mecha competition into a fan-chasing event.

Before the opening of the Star Cup, the ticket price of this game had been speculated on the Star Network.

And more females who couldn't buy tickets were still faithful before the live broadcast. With Gu Yu's appearance, they brushed up a dense bullet screen, almost covering the whole screen.

For these females, it doesn't matter whether Gu Yu can win or not. The important thing is that they can finally see the s-level male of Chengtian's house. Although only the cold and hard seven-meter-high mecha appeared in the camera, there was no Gu Yu's face at all, which did not affect the enthusiasm of the female insects at all.

It can be said that due to various reasons before, Gu Yu has become the most well-known and recognized male insect in the whole empire, and he has become the only tall man in a group of dwarfs.

Gu Yu manipulated the mecha to enter the field and subconsciously looked at the judges' seats, but the stands where the judges were located were too high and too far from the arena. He could only vaguely see Lu Chen sitting there and could not distinguish his expression.

He cut first and played later, and he couldn't see Lu Chen's expression clearly. Gu Yu was really a little guilty, but he also entered the field. No matter how guilty he was, he had to be brave.

Lu Chen's eyes have also been locked in his figure since he entered the entrance. He saw the social account dynamics of Gu Yu on his mind, and then he understood what had happened. He was in a complicated mood for a moment.

In the depths of complexity, Lu Chen thought more. No worm in the world knows Gu Yu better than him. He can see that those dynamics are clearly related to the fact that the hero is interested in the matter of Heizi and the qualification to participate in the Qixing Cup. Ten thousand steps back, even if the male worm wants to bet with the blacks, there is no need to choose to sign up for the Star Cup.

Lu Chen could faintly notice that the male insect had other intentions, and this intention was the real reason why he was hiding it from himself.

Lu Chen's deep black eyes stared at the mecha activity with his fists, as if to detect the synchronization rate, and his eyebrows gradually frowned.

Even if Gu Yu likes to manipulate mecha, he doesn't have to participate in this competition. For the male worm who believes in the creed of "If you can not move, you can move, the homeworm is the happiest", what must attract him to the Star Cup?

When Lu Chen was lost in thought, Gu Yu's opponent finally came on the stage.

"Next, we see that the last player Sucar is the No. 13 player! Speaking of this Sukael player, he once said with the passion of the first place.

Gu Yu slowly looked up in the mecha. With his movements, the seven-meter-high mecha also looked up at the opponent opposite.

The commentator continued: "The style of Sukael players belongs to the category of skillful attack and flexibility. They are very good at softening and fighting flexibly. According to the previous video circulating on the Star Internet, we can see that Gu Xiongzi's style also happens to be similar to that of Sukael players. He is good at using skills to firmly suppress the arrogant and powerful opponent on the opposite side.