Farwell Chaz

Finally out of the Green Ring and heading to the road that leads to IMP city. It was a happy moment for Hana because she couldn't wait to see her family again but she knew Chaz wasn't going to be accepted in the family because of his actions. They were forced to stop at a rusty gas station due to running out of fuel. The building where Blitzo stayed in wasn't too far from the gas station and Chaz was sad to say goodbye to Hana. After walking for an hour. They made it outside Blitzo's apartment building which was also the place where he owned IMP business. He gave Loona his bedroom because he was comfortable sleeping on the couch. Rare occasions Loona would let Blitzo sleep in her bedroom but she get angry when he look through her stuff without permission.

Standing outside the apartment building, Chaz lets out a sigh and he bends down on one knee gripping Hana's hands tightly staring into her eyes. "I've never experienced anything like this before. Being with you Hana. I enjoyed every moment we had together. I'm sorry that you're not going to see me again. But trust me it's for the best. They won't forgive me no matter what you say. Hell lacks empathy or kindness. I am glad I met yea kiddo and you be strong ok. Don't let anyone fuck you around and don't get yourself killed like I nearly did."

Hana was in tears because she didn't want to say goodbye but she didn't want him to go without giving her one last kiss on the cheek or forehead. But to her response Chaz grabbed her face and stole her first kiss but he was gentle and passionate. He enjoyed every moment of it and he didn't want to let her go.

To his surprise, Hana kissed back and the two were kissing for a full 2 minutes till finally they break away panting for a breath of air. Hana stroked Chaz's hair and she smiled warmly at him. "Thank you for everything. I love you.. Chaz.. I'll miss you."

Chaz really didn't want to leave her but he knew it was the only way. So he gave her a quick smile and then turned to leave. He didn't stop or turn around, it would just make it harder if he did. So he just kept walking away, refusing to stop. Blitzo was looking out his window happy to see Hana safe. But he was watching to make sure Chaz left. Chaz got into his vehicle and drove away.

Blitzo then ran outside suddenly to hug Hana. "You are home! This will definitely cheer Mox and Millie up. They've been so devastated and sad. So they'll be happy to see you again. Let's go call them!" Blitzo said dragging her inside his apartment. Once there, he quickly called Moxxie and Millie, telling them the news.

They didn't believe him at first but soon immediately they both hung up and went over to Blitzo's apartment. Millie didn't even bother to knock, she just busted in and hugged Hana tightly. She just balled her eyes out as she hugs her daughter. Moxxie joined them as he hugged them both. Millie and Moxxie were so happy to have Hana back in their lives. But swore that they'll keep her safe for now.

The End