Arrived to IMP City

Chaz just told her that she can cry as much as she needs. Chaz tried to look away as he helps her fix her shirt. He pets her head gently holding her close. Chaz was now getting mixed feelings after seeing her bra. But he refused to take advantage of her. He did loved her very much but knew he couldn't do anything about it. She was too young and he thought that she wouldn't want to. But he decided he'll just take it slow and let her do what she wants.

He held her in his arms like he was a husband protecting his wife. He sighed deeply as he looked at the car. "Well i guess we're going on foot. Who knows we might find another vehicle." Chaz said. He then starts heading out, for a few hours he was walking through the woods while just chatting with Hana about random things. Eventually around 12:45pm, they were finally out of the woods. They were near a tiny town as he looked at a shady car dealership.

He sets Hana down, but he was in deep thought. "As long as we don't have a car, then those goons will catch up to us. And we have no money. So fuck." Chaz said crossing his arms. He saw a black jeep with large wheels on it. "Fast, tough, can take a hit. Plus has tinted windows so we can hide well in it. Plus its past noon, you're hungry right?" Chaz asked Hana while looking at her.

Hana nods her head when she heard her stomach growl loudly. Chaz chuckled and he helps Hana get inside the large black jeep vehicle. She sat in the passenger seat and puts her seat belt on. "Yeah. I just wanna get out of this place..so many sick jerks around here"  she said with a frown on her face feeling shaky after the experience of being harassed back at the campsite. Chaz sighs deeply as he manages to get the engine running using the blue and red wires underneath the wheel of the driver's seat. He also puts his seat belt on and did a little flirty pose in the car mirror making Hana laugh at him. "Oh yeah that's charming Chaz. Come on. Let's the the fuck outta here!" She crossed her arms giving Chaz a sly grin to tease him.

Chaz laughed a little as he managed to start the jeep. He then drives off fast as the car dealer tried to stop them. But it was too late as Chaz and Hana was already gone now. Chaz drives on the highway as they left the tiny town. "Don't worry, we'll get some food soon. I won't let you starve Hana." He told her. Its been a couple of hours as they drive on, eventually he saw a farmers market. So she quickly turned and drove straight towards it. He grabbed a crate full of fruit like bananas, apples, and grapes. After he grabbed it he drove off running over several fruit stands.

He went back on the road and drove off soon after. A few minutes later, Chaz starts eating an apple as he drives on. He sets the crate between them telling Hana that she can have as much as she wants. "I wanted some meat but it'll do for now. At least we won't starve now. So dig in, also it'll be a while until we find a place or town. So hope you don't have to go to the bathroom heh." He chuckled joking around with her.

But he was serious, it will be a few hours until they reached a new place. Plus, it'll be another few days until they reach Imp City. But they haven't had any goons on their tail recently. So Chaz believed that nothing else would go wrong now. That it would be smooth sailing for now on. But deep down Chaz was sad that once he returns Hana, he might have to say goodbye. But since he was falling for her, that will be pretty hard for him.

Hana eats an apple and a few grapes while she spend most of the night talking to Chaz and listening to music on the radio. They laughed, made jokes and talked about their personal lifes.