Welcome to the Green Ring

A typical day at I.M.P office begins when Moxxie tells Loona he lost some weight, in response to her calling him fat in previous instances. Millie suddenly barges in, violently embittered, because she bumped into her ex-boyfriend earlier. She complains about how he went on about how rich he was with a bright future and a bigger dick, much to Moxxie's jealousy. In her rage, Millie then punches a storage cupboard releasing hundreds of pictures. Blitzo, currently talking on the phone, comes out from his office upset about the commotion. Moxxie apologizes for the outburst and picks up the photos, which depicts imp porn before Blitzo snatches it away and claims it is his "research". Returning to his office, Blitzo resumes his conversation with a client, who invites them to his estate in greed, and when he accepts, a run-down helicopter destroys the left wall, much to Blitzo's annoyance. The imps, are then are taken to the Greed Ring where they meet the client in the form of Moxxie's father: Crimson.

This made Hana became uncomfortable because she didn't like greedy people especially being in the Greed Ring reminding her of her mother which she was trying to move past that.

"You have a human daughter Mox! I'm surprised you were able to take this responsibility. What's your name kid?"

Hana gulps deeply feeling sweaty and nervous. "H-Hana... n-nice to meet you mister Crimson"

"That's a pretty name. Pleasure is all mine my dear" he gently took her hand and kissed it being a gentleman putting on the charms. Hana blushed lightly feeling uneasy so she slowly hid behind Mille and Moxxie.