Campsite attack

The next day, Chaz was the first to wake up to gather all the stuff to head back on the road to travel towards IMP city. He was anxious to see his exs again because he knew they were going to be so pissed once they see their daughter was hanging with him but he didn't want to leave Hana behind, he made a mistake leaving Moxxie behind and he regretted it ever since. He doesn't care if Moxxie is married all he wanted was to see Hana happy and safe. Because he loved her very much. After an hour of getting everything ready, Hana wakes up just before Chaz could wake her. But she was getting dressed which made Chaz look embarrassed. He told her to hurry up because he heard some of gangsters hang around these parts, he found out this campsite wasn't abandoned and it belongs to a couple of gangster imps. How did he find out? Well he spotted one gangster spying on Hana in a bush watching her get dressed which made Chaz angry. He shoot the Imp in the head with his gun but unfortunately he heard a few voices that were not too far from the campsite.

He starts to panic when he sensed they were getting very close so he picks up Hana after she finished putting the last piece of clothing on tossing her straight in the passenger seat. He rushed in the driver seat and was trying to start the car but it wasn't working. It looked like the engine wasn't working and this made Hana anxious.

"Shit..... fuck. Stupid thing. Hana. Listen to me.. you know how to be sneaky. We take them old fashioned style. Just like I taught yea. You can be brave right? For me?"

Hana takes out her pistol from her pocket and nods her head holding Chaz's hand firmly. "I know Chaz. Just be careful."

Chaz kept cursing as he tried to get the car working. He really didn't want to fight these gangsters since he didn't want Hana harmed. But he knew that he really didn't have a choice right now. "Just please be careful. These gangsters are dangerous. And these guys spyed on you... so you're their target. So stay here." Chaz told her.

"Im going to lock the doors. You only leave if you have to." Chaz said. He then leaves the car but locks all the doors quickly. He then saw some run past some trees and then quickly hid. But all of a sudden, Chaz got shot at but he was able to dodge. He got back into a tree as the gangsters showed themselves. There were about seven of them as five of them surrounded Chaz. But Chaz wasn't afraid or discouraged. He just took out his bat and ready to fight. Chaz was taking a lot of damage, he got cuts and bruises everywhere. But he was able to beat them to death with his bat. Chaz ended up getting a lot of blood on him and his bat. But he didn't care right now; he was more worried about Hana.

That's when he saw the last two gangsters trying to break into the car. Chaz quickly shot one of them in the head as he thuds against the car window. The last remaining gangster breaks through the car window and drags Hana out. He held her closely in an inappropriate way as he points his gun to her head. "A step closer. She dies. So either you let me have some fun with her. Or she no longer lives~" the Gangster smirked darkly.

Hana was immediately scared as she felt so uncomfortable with how this middle aged Imp was gripping her undeveloped chest firmly using his hand to keep the gun aimed at her head. "You motherfucker! You let her go right fuckin now or else!" Chaz was scared for Hana's safety but he was angry that this asshole was holding Hana in an inappropriate way. Gripping her small teenage breasts made Chaz sick to his stomach.
"You know humans are rare to see in hell. Especially a pretty little thing like her~ I bet you would enjoy fuckin her all night long." The middle aged Imp laughed at Chaz and was unbuttoning Hana's shirt revealing her sport bra making her very uncomfortable she had tears running down her face. "What a fuckin wuss you are kid. You must taste so bloody hot babe~"
Hana shook her head and she stomped on his foot trying to run to Chaz but the middle aged Imp grabbed her throat and continued to sexually harass her right in front of Chaz. "NO STOP IT! PLEASE STOP!! I DON'T WANT THIS!!"

Chaz had enough of this bullshit!

He was furious and he wasn't going to just stand there and watch Hana be assaulted by some sick fucker. He took out his gun and he aims at the Imp shooting him straight in the left eye which killed him instantly.

Hana rushed straight over to Chaz and the two embraced each other tightly. Hana was sobbing and crying over what happened but Chaz held her tightly in his arms and shushed her down calling her "baby girl" as a loving way. "He tried to—"

Chaz comforts Hana and helps her out her buttons back on her shirt giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Shhh.. baby girl., it's ok.. I'm here... I'm never leaving yea kiddo. I promise... everything is ok now.."