Who is "Chaz"

Crimson introduces himself to Blitzo, who takes a liking to Crimson complimenting him, and Millie, who introduces herself as Moxxie's wife, before they are ushered inside for dinner. While sitting in the parlor, Moxxie inquires why Crimson invited them. Crimson chastises him for asking, before stating they are still waiting for one guest. At that moment, another demon bursts into the door—Chazwick Thurman, Millie's ex-boyfriend, and, to their mutual surprise, also Moxxie's ex-boyfriend. Millie is shocked that they dated, while Blito is furious that both of them had sex with the same person.

"D-does this mean. I have a stepfather? Dad?" Hana asked sitting in a separate chair next to Blitz pointing at Chaz and looking at her parents.

Moxxie and Millie looked at each other, then at their daughter. "No, he is not." Moxxie said. "He's just a mistake. A very bad man. Stay away from him sweetheart." Millie said. But Chaz felt a bit insulted by this. "Um I'm right here. I can hear you." Chaz said. Millie ignores him while hugging her daughter. Crimson was getting annoyed by all of us, so he quickly changes the subject.

Crimson began telling them why they were even here. Blitzo thought Crimson hired them to kill someone. But it was really to just lure Moxxie here. "Actually, I needed Moxxie only, i figured he wouldn't come here if I called him. Since he did abandon the family business after all." Crimson said. But Millie was still confused because Moxxie never talked about his childhood. She just knew about his mother. "What's this gotta do with Mox? Why do this?" She asked.

"Its quite simple really, he abandoned the family. So now he's going to make it up to me. He's going to continue working for the family. He has always disappointed me but now maybe he can prove that he isn't completely worthless." Crimson smirked darkly.

Hana didn't like this man talking bad about her adoptive father like this. She wanted to say something which she did putting her foot down giving Crimson a glare. "Then you should've been a father at all."

Crimson gave Hana a cold look which made Hana shut up. "H-Hana honey, just let it go. It's nothing to get upset about." Moxxie said obviously lying to his own daughter which he hated doing but he didn't want Hana to be abused again.

"If I were you kid, I keep your mouth shut. Don't cross me."

This sentence made Moxxie look upset as he was a victim of abuse, so he was scared of his father worse of all having his daughter and wife get hurt.