Dinner Meeting

When dinner comes, Crimson explained that the real reason he invited Blitzo's team was because he wished to welcome Chaz into the family, in order to receive funds from Chaz's purportedly high wealth. Moxxie and Millie are against this, but Crimson insists that after they were done they would return to their normal lives.

Hana sat next to her uncle Blitz, and she was having trouble cutting up her food. This reminds Moxxie of himself as a kid and Crimson glared at his son. Chaz was sitting next to Crimson so he looked at Hana struggling to cut up her meat. "Give it here kid" he said and Hana smiles softly when she hands over her plate to Chaz.

Mille was glaring at Chaz wanting to kill him so badly. After Chaz finished cutting up the meat and he hands back her plate to Hana ruffled her head a little. "T-thank you" she thanked him giving him a shy smile as she started to eat her dinner.

"Hmm even when she isn't your blood relation, she's just like you. You couldn't even cut your own meat. What a failure, just like her dad." Crimson said. He really didn't care that they could hear him. He was not afraid of saying whatever he wanted. This was really pissing Millie off. She did not like that Chaz helped Hana, plus she really wanted to punch Crimson. But he was Moxxie's father, no matter how big of an asshole he was. But what almost tipped her over the edge, was when Crimson said something under his breath. "She is a dame. They are only good for birthing sons." Crimson said quietly.

Millie heard this and made her so angry that she cut straight through her plate, breaking it in half. Chaz just chuckled at this sight. Throughout dinner, it was pretty quiet. No one was really talking now since it was awkward. But after about an hour, dinner was over. So once it was over, Crimson told his guests that he had rooms already set up for them. "Come on Hana, I'll tuck you in and read your story. I bought a few of your favorite books." Millie smiled warmly telling her daughter.

So, she takes Hana upstairs with Blitzo following them. But before Moxxie can go upstairs with them, Crimson needed to a chat with Moxxie. "Come here Mox. We need to have a fucking talk. Now." Crimson said glaring at his son. Moxxie gulped nervously as he walked up to his father.