Chapter 14

That morning Rin was awoken to the sound of feet scattering across the floor and around again. He opened his eyes to see his formerly asleep friends struggling to get ready for the trip, throwing on their uniforms attaching their weapons and fixing thier hair. Rin sighs and gets up, throwing his sword bag over his shoulder and putting on his satchel, not bothering to change out of his sleep shirt and sweatpants or brush his matted mess of hair. The students seemed confused at first but just shrug it off.

Rin with Kuro on his shoulder, walks to the forest, to be met with his younger twin smiling at him.

<^> Rin's POV <^>

"Morning Onii-san, How'd you sleep?" Yukio sings in a cheery voice. "Just fine.. Have you seen Suguro yet?" I said as i brush through my matted blue hair. "Not yet but I'm sure they will all be here soon, You remember what i told you correct? If you use ur flames in the open then the unthinkable could, and will happen." Yukio says in a warning voice, clearly nervous. "Last i used them i was in enough control to do everything to almost my full potential. I know i got this." I said, feeling the smirk i had hidden play at my lips. Yukio sighs as he turns to his left. I look back to see a silhouette of a tall, blonde and brown haired boy in the distance, slowly following him was all the other students smiling determined and proud smiles.
I smile and stand next to Yukio as they all line up infront of Yukio and I. As Yukio explains to his students, i think about how im supposed to eliminate demons without my sword. What can i do.. I don't know how to handle a gun.. i could use brute force but that will be risky, getting that close to them. I could have Kuro help me out.. what else.. I only know two aria chants.. and thats how to explode a demons insides and how to daze them. That will be handy but itll be hard to remember.. My thoughts were interrupted by Kuro pawing at my nose. "Rin! Everyones about to leave get your head in the game..!" Kuro spits as i could back into reality.
Yukio turns to me with a serious face. "Lets go." Everyone raises thier fists in unison and cheers for good luck. Rin smiles and joins in.