Chapter 11

<^> Yukio's POV <^>

Rins asleep on my desk.. He stayed up all night, crying. Scared to go back to Gehenna.. I must protect him with everything i can.."Mr. Okumura? Are you ok?" I quickly turn to see my students staring at me and confusion. I must have spaced out. "I'm everythings fine don't worry Suguro." I said as i turn to the board once more. Writing down the paragraph for my students to copy down. I need to figure this out sometime soon.

I yawn and stretch my arms out as i look at the paper infront of me, looking back at my students. "We'll be going to a place a little east from Kyoto, the Blue forest. Its a large area of trees with a three abandoned temples in the area. Our job will be locating one of those temples and get rid of any demons inside them." I announced. As Rin slowly sits up. "We'll be sticking together, Rin is gonna come with us for extra support." The students smile. It seems they are taking a liking to Rin.. Onii-san never had many friends so.. this could really help him out. "There is a temple further out from the other. Its a dark gold and red, run down and abandoned." Rin shifted in his seat, knowing what lies are in that temple. "Get ready.. we have a long train ride ahead of us." Everyone rushed to go grab there things including Rin who i followed close behind.

<^> 3rd person POV <^>

"Rin..? Whats bothering you about that temple." Rin turned and looked at Yukio. "What do you mean..?" "I can tell the thought of that temple disturbs you. Is there something we should aware of.." Rins posture straightened up as he thought back. "Satan told me that there was a demon king like demon there. For as long as ive known its been asleep but im scared us being there would wake it up.." Yukio turned around. "What is it!? What kinda demon??" "No clue! He never told me and i never cared to ask-" Yukios thinks for a moment then sighs. "Why am i suddenly nervous about this mission.." Yukio whispers to himself.

<^> Rin POV <^>

Me and Yukio walk up to the small crowd of students. Yukio had finally taught me all their names. Poke-a-dot eyebrows is Izumo, Chicken hair is obviously Suguro as he previously told me, Shortie is Konekomaru, Pink hair is Shima, Flower girl is Shiemi, and puppet guy is taka.. WAIT WHERE IS TAKARA!? "Wait! Where is Takara?!" Kuro whom was on my shoulder looked around with me. Suguro turned and puts his hand in his pockets. "He disappears all the time. We've gotten used to it. He'll pop back up eventually." Suguro said stareing at the tracks. Yukio then spoke up. "Onii-san. Remember that sword needs to stay in its sheth. Got it?" My tail tightens around my stomach. Why the hell would he say that out loud!? "Mhm-!" I said trying to contain any emotions from coming out.
Just then the train pulled in the station and a tall man with blue hair, a eye patch and piercing blue eyes steps out of the train doors, clapping his hands together in a fancy manner. "Heya Yukio, Another mission I'm sure?" Yukio smiled and nodded. "To Kyoto, Kae" The taller male nods and turns towards conductor whom was a lighter skinned boy with gray hair red eyes and a few scars crosses lower face, sitting on a open window of the train. That's totally not going to get him fired. "TO KYOTO!" The darker skinned man yells. The boy nods and gets ready. Yukio turn to us and smiled waiting us to follow him into the train.
Once we were all settled the train started moving. I sat on my phone while Suguro did same right next to me, Yukio is working on a word scramble, Shiemi tried to talk to izumo about various things, and Shima and Konekomaru talked about Kyoto. Everyone seems to get along so well.. Will i fit in well with them..? Only time will tell..