FOURTY-FOUR

AT the end of the All Valley, Cobra Kai had been victorious

AT the end of the All Valley, Cobra Kai had been victorious. Tory won her match crowing Cobra Kai as the champions.

It broke Dani's heart that her friends and brother had to suffer that horrible loss. She wanted to be there with them, but there was someone she needed to be with more.

"Are you sure about this, Rob?"

The two had followed Johnny to the old Cobra Kai dojo. Robby thought it was finally time to make amends.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure." Robby nodded.

"Okay. I like the guy, but if you need me to come in there and bust his old ass I'll do it." She said.

Robby half-smiled. "I won't need that. Maybe just a kiss of encouragement."

"I can definitely do that." She nodded.

She then reached over and cupped Robby's cheeks with her hands and kissed him softly.

They then pulled away and she smiled at him.

"Now go before you make me wanna kiss you again, but harder this time."

Robby half-smiled then left the car.

Dani watched him walk into the dojo and bit her bottom lip, then heard a phone go off.

She picked up her phone, but he wasn't hers' that went off, so she picked up Robby's and saw it was from Tory.

Queen Cobra 🐍: hey where'd you go? i won.

Queen Cobra 🐍: we're all going to celebrate at kyler's if you wanna come.

Queen Cobra 🐍: can't wait to see you soon :)

Of course, Dani knew Robby's passcode, so she logged into his phone and clicked on the messages between him and Tory.

King Cobra 🐍: i can't come i'm with my girlfriend

Queen Cobra 🐍: ???

King Cobra 🐍: i'm back with dani and i left cobra kai. back tf off

Queen Cobra 🐍: dani is this you on robby's phone?
read 9:57 pm

Dani put Robby's phone down and folded her arms. Did Tory think they actually had something? Because she was wrong if she did.

About two minutes later, Robby and Johnny exited the old dojo and gave each other a big hug before pulling away and walking back to their separate vehicles.

When Robby got back in the car, Dani didn't even have to look at him to see that he was crying.

"How'd it go?"

He nodded and sniffed. "Good. Really good."

"Yeah?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah." He exhaled, shakily.

She squinted at him.

"Robby, what's wrong?"

"My dad and I are gonna fix things, but...this kid Kenny reminds me of myself and I need to get him out of Cobra Kai before he end up hateful and angry like I was." Robby cried.

Dani took his hand in her own.

"You will get him out of Cobra Kai. I promise. He's going to learn why it's bad for him and then I promise you, you can help him. We're gonna figure this out. I swear to you."

Robby nodded and she reached over and hugged him.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Yeah, well, I love you most."

"How about we agree that we love each other equally, huh?" Robby raised his eyebrows as he pulled away.

"I would, but you know I love a good competition." Dani smirked.

Robby chuckled and shook his head, then kissed her once more with so much love.

AUTHORS NOTE
the fact that s6 is gonna be the last season is killing me fr but they rlly did have a good run

muah,
lea <3