TWENTY

"COBRA KAI!"

"COBRA KAI!"

The Cobra Kai's we're all in formation and continued chanting "Cobra Kai" and they jogged to the stage.

Everyone in the crowd was cheering as they got on a different stage that Miyagi-Do was on. Their logo was in the background and lights were flashing on them.

They showed off some of their karate moves before doing some moves on each other, Faye and Dani taking each other down, Miguel being the last one standing

Next, the two girls showed off some gymnastics moves. They did ariel's at the same time, Dani going one way, Faye going the other. Faye did some flips and Dani ended it with a back handspring into a back walkover.

The two finished and everyone clapped and cheered for them, especially Moon and Demetri.

"I thought Dani hated gymnastics!" Demetri exclaimed in the crowd.

"I used to hate gymnastics." Dani whispered from the sidelines.

"You did great." Faye complimented.

"So did you." Dani smiled.

Next, was Aisha breaking boards blindfolded.

Lastly, Hawk pulled Demetri up from the crowed, handed him a board and broke it.

They then threw shirts into the crowd.

For their last part, they lit some ci create on fire for Johnny and he punched threw it.

Everyone cheered for them and the students got back on the stage, staring out at everyone.

Dani smiled before catching Robby's eye. She swallowed at how disappointed he looked, but then smiled because she shouldn't be thinking about him. She should not only be thinking about her new boyfriend, but about herself and how amazing she just did.

After another minute, they all got off of the stage and Miguel hugged Dani.

"This gymnastics tricks were so cool!" Miguel exclaimed.

"Thanks. I guess those gymnastics classes I took when I was younger paid off." Dani replied.

Miguel nodded and hugged her again.

Hawk nodded to Faye. "You were badass out there."

Faye blushed. "Thank you."

Moon and Demetri then walked over and Hawk pulled Moon into a kiss, Faye frowning.

"You did better at gymnastics than Dani." Demetri whispered to Faye

"I heard that, asshole!" Dani called. "Come on, Mig, let's go to my house."

Miguel looked over to her as if she was crazy. "You're house."

"Yeah. Come and meet my mom." Dani smirked.