THIRTY-EIGHT

"I don't know anymore, guys

"I don't know anymore, guys. I wanna be with Miguel, but I love Robby. My heart has always been with Robby." Dani explained to Faye.

Moon, Faye, and Dani were in Faye's bedroom just talking.

"I think you should follow your heart. If your heart's been with Robby, then go with Robby." Moon said.

Dani just shrugged.

"I think you should stick with your decision. I mean you obviously picked Miguel for a reason. Plus, Robby has a lot going on right now too. He just got out of juvie and he's on probation. I think he needs to work out his own issues before getting into a relationship" Faye said.

Dani sighed.

"Yeah, that actually makes sense. Faye honestly might be right." Moon agreed.

Dani just nodded and picked at her fingers.

"Well, I have to go meet Yasmine, but I'll talk to you both later. Bye girls!" Moon waved.

"Bye, Moon."

"See ya, Moon."

Moon then left Faye's house.

Faye noticed Dani picking at her fingers and grabbed her hands.

"Stop."

Dani groaned and rolled over.

"Dani, you'll figure it out. I promise. For now, just stick with the choice you made and if things change, then they change." Faye suggested.

"Fine." Dani sighed. "How are you and my brother?"

"Good. Yeah, we're really good. I like Demetri a lot." Faye smiled. "But Hawk was harassing me over text the other day. He's pissed that I'm with Demetri and wants me to go back with him."

"Fuck him. If you're happy, then you're happy."

"Thanks, baby."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Faye lied her head on Dani's stomach and that's when Dani's phone started ringing. It was Miguel.

"Hey, babe, what's going on?" Dani answered.

"Can you and Faye meet me at my house? I need to explain a plan to you that Sam and I made." Miguel replied.

"You and Sam? Why were you together?" Dani asked.

Faye's eyes went wide.

"Dani, it's not like that. We were talking in school the other day, then she invited me over to hang out and we created a plan."

"Really? Did you guys kiss?" Dani raised her eyebrows.

"What!" Faye whisper-shouted.

Dani waved her off.