Chapter 87: The Christmas Holidays Outside the EXTRA

Hunter in the gym works out on the treadmill, next to the strength and conditioning trainer.

"Hunter, you're in good shape today! The whole day of physical training is very good! "

"I'm not a child! What a well-behaved one! Hunter showed an extremely dissatisfied expression and tugged at the other person with a middle finger.

"Because Winston went back to England, you lived by yourself for a month, and you got up by yourself every morning. Not a day late? "

"He's not my electronic alarm clock!" Hunter paused the treadmill, walked a few steps, came down, warmed up, and was ready for other training.

"But none of us can wake you up except him!" The physical trainer still does not adhere to it.

Hunter rolled his eyes in his heart.

Of course, he couldn't tell the other party about Winston's agreement with himself.

When Winston packed his bags that day and went to England, Hunter was reluctant. Once alone, suddenly someone accompanied him, ate together, slept and "exercised" together, got used to following this man's almost obsessive-compulsive schedule, Hunter had the urge to simply abandon Marcus and go to Ferrari.

Hunter followed Winston all the way. He packed, and Hunter crouched to the sidelines and watched. He tidied up the refrigerator for Hunter, and Hunter followed. He went into the bathroom, and Hunter followed, and just as he was about to enter the door, Winston put his hand on his chest and pushed him out the door.

"Do you know that you look like a Labrador abandoned by your master?" Winston sat on the couch and looked at Hunter with his arms folded.

"Labrador? I'm supposed to be a Hutchis, right? "

"You know yourself well." Winston half-tilted his head, a smile on his lips.

Hunter is not a taste, what Labrador, what Hutchis!

"Come and sit." Winston's voice was soft.

It was Hunter's most unresisting tone, making him almost forget that last night, the man forcefully pressed him against the end of the bed and sat down. The second time, it was Hunter who was thirsty and rolled over to drink water, but he just turned around and pulled up the quilt, and I don't know how to light Winston's fire, and was dragged back, and his legs and waist were almost broken.

The dietitian also said why Hunter ate more than last year, but didn't have much fat at all.

Hunter wants to cry without tears, obviously because he consumes more calories at night!

"Oh." Hunter walked over to Winston's side and sat down.

Who knew that Winston looked sideways at him: "I don't mean sitting there." "

Hunter's heart trembled slightly, and he immediately understood what the other party was talking about.

"I just sat down yesterday."

"You can sit up today in your pants." There was a hint of teasing in Winston's voice.

Hunter sat motionless next to him. He still has a little back pain.

"Miss Anne is already on her way, about ten minutes away. You don't want to hug me at all? Winston asked, turning his face sideways.

The feeling of reluctance came to Hunter's heart again, and he got up and sat on Winston's body.

Facing each other like this, feeling each other's breath and temperature, and the strength of his hands supporting him, Hunter actually liked it.

Winston tilted his face and kissed Hunter on the lips.