Chapter 19: Prisoner forever

At twelve noon, Hunter's cell phone rang and was picked up by Winston.

He went outside and the call was from the team's nutritionist.

"Little Hunter! You haven't come down for lunch! Eat normally, otherwise the game will collapse and you don't understand!"

"Sorry, I'll bring him lunch for him."

The cold but polite voice came to the nutritionist for a moment.

"Well ... who are you?"

This voice is really not like someone in the team.

"I'm Winston."

"... Oh! My God! Are you Winston? Ferrari's Winston?"

"Yes."

"Oh my God! Did you have lunch? Should I prepare it for you?"

The nutritionist was excited. She had long heard that it seemed that Winston had a good impression of Hunt, but did not expect that he would be in his room!

Wait, Winston was in Hunter's room. Why didn't the little kid communicate with each other's experience and dare to sleep?

"Thank you if it's not bothering."

Winston's answer frightened the nutritionist.

God, Winston should eat the nutritious meal they prepared!

When Winston came to the restaurant to take away the nutritious meal, the entire dining team was surprised.

"That ... Hunt, is he all right?" Said a strategist, worried.

"It's okay. He's sleeping." Winston replied, then looked at Marcus.

Marcus stood up and shook hands with him. After all ... maybe it 's going to be red and the contract expires for Winston. Willing to come to their team?

"Mr. Marcus, I want to give you some advice about Hunt's race at Silverstone."

A driver from another team coached the Marcus team. If it weren't for Winston, everyone would most likely feel that this person was arrogant or even arrogant.

But Winston's face had no extra expression, and his tone was calm and objective.

"of course."

"With Hunter's technical characteristics and your racing performance, he is suitable for three stops. If he has the opportunity to catch Donald or Penny in the last ten laps, he may as well make four stops."

Winston's words faltered Marcus.

"You said ... Hunt can catch up with Sauber's Donald or Renault's Penny?" Marcus said with an expression "This is a nightmare."

In the last race, Hunter was able to get sixth, which is "explosive data" for the entire team.

But he can't explode again and again. At Silverstone, he can stay in the top ten, and Marcus will feel quite grateful.

"Of course he can."

After that, Winston left with the dinner plate.

Marcus looked at the technical officer beside him stupidly.

The technical officer shrugged: "If Hunter is driving Ferrari ... maybe?"

"Hey, we are using a Ferrari engine this year, OK?"

"So ... is it still possible?"

Hunter was awakened by the smell of food.

He opened his eyes and saw Winston sitting on the edge of the bed.