Chapter 36: Are you sure not?

He remembered what Winston had to do, and suddenly felt all this terrifying.

"What?" Winston chuckled, and tapped his fingers on his lower lip. "You don't remember how you bit me, right?"

Ah ... it's bleeding ...

I think it hurts!

"The skills of your loved ones really need to be improved. I really don't think which woman you can give a good night."

Winston turned his face to the side and stretched the lines of his neck. On the side, Hunter saw a small red mark.

"This ... is this my dear?"

"Do you think this is my own kiss?"

Winston's lips had an almost imperceptible smile, but his voice was so cold.

Hunter suddenly felt guilty, and he really wanted to kneel under the other's casual pants.

But everything is too late.

"Trouble your little Hunt these days to be safe. See you on the track."

After that, Winston left.

Hunt stood still, still unable to digest it all.

"I'm going to die! I'm going to die!"

Originally, I didn't make it into the top five for three consecutive stops, at most it was just a striptease for Winston! Hunter thinks about it, big deal in hip-hop in underwear.

But now ... if this station ...

He shouldn't be beaten by the guy in Winston ... the scale of this bet is too big ...

Then Hunt felt stupid.

Winston is obviously threatening him, putting pressure on him, hoping he can take the game seriously. Hunt was drunk or something during the season, which Winston certainly must have been unprofessional.

This guy's self-management must be very strict, but he cannot put this strictness on his friends.

Oh my god, it might as well throw the hair dryer into the bathtub and electrocut yourself!

When he slept at night, Winston's phrase, "If you can't make it to the top five, I will put it in your mouth" keeps echoing in his mind.

Hunter began to associate with margins ... such as how old is Little Winston? For example, what happened after you got drunk?

He only faintly remembered that he was crazy, all he cared about, felt embarrassed, and embarrassed things were thrown behind his head because of alcohol. It seemed that something was pulling him, tempting him ... making him look like himself.

Hunt pressed **** his head, and it turned out that alcohol was terrible.

After getting up on this day, it wasn't just Hunt who was debilitated, but also team manager Marcus, driver McGrady and public relations manager.

But Marcus is still struggling to hold a meeting for everyone, because a new power unit director will join the Marcus team.

"Hey, Hunter, when you see Dr. Shen, please be kind, don't be so reluctant, can you?"

"Do I look unkind?" Hunt raised his eyes.

"You don't look unkind, you just look ruthless." Marcus sat helplessly next to Hunter, "Listen, I'm like you ... It feels like sake is pouring into my head , But Dr. Shen is really important. "

Although Hunter admires the R & D staff, he always has no common language with them. Dr. Shen should also be full of data that makes him unable to understand.