Chapter 44: Opponents and Teammates

The delicate taste made Hunter feel that he was irritable just now because he didn't open the butter and instantly improved.

Winston ate the remaining half of the meal bag.

Hunter stared at his lips, watching the tip of Winston's tongue peek out slightly from between his lips, and seemed to push slightly at the corners of his lips.

He remembered the previous time when the two of them smoked together, and this guy bit his finger and played with the tip of his tongue on the butt.

It was like a miniature bomb in his heart, and it burst open, so shaking that his breathing stopped.

Don't look, don't look ...

Hunter pinned his face away.

But after a few minutes, Hunter couldn't help but look back, and Winston's neat, slender fingers put away the lunch box and the garbage, looking as if it had never been opened.

"What are you looking at?"

It was obviously a voice that once felt cold, but now it was slow and soft, as if it was constantly dragging his mind into some unknowable gap.

"Didn't... Nothing..." Hunter touched his chin, "Isn't your guy's cleanliness a little serious." The boxes for the plane meals have to be packed so clean."

"If I really had a cleanliness fetish, you would have been deported like a cockroach." Winston's gaze turned slanted, as if he knew everything in Hunter's brain.

He stretched out his hand in front of Hunter's eyes, slowly opened his fingers, and said lightly: "Were you looking at my hand just now."

"Didn't... No..." Hunter's heart seemed to be pounded.

"Oh yes. What a pity."

"Pity what?" Hunter became curious.

And the corners of Winston's lips once again raised Hunter's familiar light smile.

"I can let you touch it."

"Touch what?"

"My fingers."

"I... I'm sick! Hunter's eyes widened.

The heartbeat, which had finally calmed down, became disordered again.

"Or do you want to lick it?"

It was such a light voice that it was almost inaudible, but there was a playful warmth in those eyes.

"Ahhh... You've taken your narcissism to new heights. Hunter gave the other a blank look, pulled the blindfold off, and continued to sleep.

From that moment on, he inexplicably paid attention to everything in the entire cabin, especially the every move of the people around him.

He thought he knew more about Winston than the average person, but then he realized that there was more than that.

The sound of Winston's breathing, the unique shaking of his newspaper, even Hunter could imagine his expression in his mind at the moment... At what angle did his fingers gently pinch where the newspaper was...

Then the finger with the man's sense of strength and elegant arc touched his lower lip, gently squeezed between the gaps, and touched the tip of his tongue... Turn his world upside down.

The flight attendant came to Hunter's side and took away the lunch box he had placed on the small table.

The other party only touched his shoulder lightly, and Hunter pulled off his blindfold in fright.