Chapter 45: There Is Only One Evan Hunt in the World

Audrey was stunned, and asked with a smile: "It seems that you must have discussed this issue together, otherwise how could the answers be so compatible?"

"Oh? What did he say to you? "

He said, "If you become teammates, you two will probably not be able to have a pure fight due to the team's race strategy. And in everyday life, he is used to paying attention to you, and being a teammate will allow him to extend this habit of paying attention to you on the track, which will make him unable to concentrate on the race. Audrey paused, "Actually, I really didn't think that one day, Vane Winston would say such a human thing."

Hunter laughed sheepishly.

"So in your heart, what kind of person is Vane Winston?" Audrey was clearly looking forward to this answer.

"Winston?" Hunter looked down, touched his ears, and seemed to be thinking about what to say.

"Hunter, it's okay. At least Winston was very blunt about your impression. Audrey held her chin and laughed.

"Winston... There are many sides to me, so I don't know how to describe it like you. "

"A lot of sides? For us in the media, he has always been only one side. "

Hunter laughed: "On the track, or in the face of all the technical and strategic issues related to Formula One, he is rigorous, even objective to the point of feeling unsympathetic. But he was very patient with friends, like me. Sometimes I feel..."

"What do you think?" Audrey showed a good expression.

"Feeling," Hunter narrowed his eyes and thought very seriously, "as if no matter what I do, he won't get angry." Sometimes I wonder where his bottom line is."

Audrey looked at Hunter in silence, and a trace of almost envious emotion flashed in her eyes.

Hunter noticed the moment he looked at her.

As if you said too much?

"You guys went on a trip together after the race at Suzuki. On the plane back to Tokyo from Sapporo, I didn't have time to talk about it, how was your vacation with Winston? "

"Good! Winston planned everything, from transportation to hotels! Traveling with him without even moving my brain made me feel very relaxed! "

"Wouldn't it be boring then? He was a strict and reticent man. "

"Nope. Did you know that on the way to Noboribetsu, he also took me to visit the Shiroibito Factory! "

Audrey was stunned, then turned her face sideways and smiled.

"Chocolate factory or something... Don't you feel like a father taking his children to a place, or a lover going? "

Hunter paused for two seconds, then laughed: "It seems to be!" I felt that way too! Hahahaha ! "

At that moment, Hunter's mind remembered Winston turning his face, leaning down, approaching him, the tip of his tongue rubbing over the soft and sweet ice cream, touching the tip of his tongue.

The heart fluttered uncontrollably.

"Well, after asking so many questions, it's time to reveal Winston's answer." Audrey flipped through her notebook.

Hunter showed a nervous expression and pressed his chest: "Ah... Inexplicably so nervous! "

"Hahaha, if you are going to be nervous, no one will dare to speak in front of Vane Winston." Audrey smiled, "Regarding the impression of you, Winston's answer is simple. "