Chapter 49: I'm waiting for you next door

"The next time you need a divorce and the other party refuses, I can lend you this video!"

"Go and die! Lawrence Owen! "

Hunter looked at the backs of these two guys who seemed to be about to fight for a long time, and it was difficult to calm down.

"Hunter, let's go." Winston's voice sounded behind him, and he was so close to him that Hunter couldn't even help but imagine the guy leaning forward slightly, leaning against the back of his head.

Yes...... Just now, Winston also said to show him a striptease now.

However, Hunter inexplicably did not dare to look back at the other party.

The phone rang at this time, showing Marcus's name. For the first time, Hunter felt that Marcus's call was so appropriate.

"Hunter! Where did you run! Did you know that there are several sponsors who want to get to know you? You are the signature of our team, but I can't even find my signboard now! "

"I... I'm just coming out to breathe, I'm going back right away! "

Hunter took a hard breath, turned to Winston with a grin and said, "Marcus is going crazy!" I have to hurry back! Let's talk about it next time! "

With that, he turned around, and was about to leave quickly, when Winston behind him took a long leg and grabbed his arm.

"Winston?" Hunter turned around.

"The Charles didn't mean that to me."

"I... I know! Owen and Charles' reactions were already obvious just now..."

"You don't like to get along with sponsors, and we can leave and do what you love."

Winston's gaze was calm, and there was an inquiring meaning in this silence.

"You're talking like you're going to elope with me..." Hunter smiled and covered up, though he didn't know what he was trying to hide.

"Can't you?" Winston asked rhetorically.

His voice seemed to go around in a big circle with Hunter's thoughts, and he couldn't go back.

"Forget it today." Hunter looked up at his watch, "Anyway, it's going to be an hour at most, and this dinner party should be over."

Winston still looked at Hunter and let go of his hand.

Hunter watched Winston walk backwards and leave, and he waved his hand dashingly: "We can make another appointment tomorrow!" Hahaha! "

When he turned his back, his heart seemed to jump out of his chest, and his palms were covered with sweat.

His arm still had Winston's sense of strength clenching himself.

He turned down Winston for the first time they'd known each other.

Hunter returned to the dinner party, completely absentmindedly shaking hands with sponsor after sponsor, and Winston did not return until the dinner was over.

Because of the great performance of this stop and the huge increase in sponsorship fees, on the way back to the hotel, Marcus decided to celebrate the team with a party tomorrow.

"We booked a striptease!" Marcus patted Hunter's shoulder, "Sleep well tonight, tomorrow!" "

"Oh..." Hunter looked out the window, his mind replaying the last words Owen had said to him.

Winston would refuse the first, second, third. But there was always a time when he would nod.

Hunter had long known that no one would stay with him forever, including Winston.