Chapter 76: Your Voice

"If you've never pursued me... Eh, can the things you do be called pursuit? Hunter thought about it and suddenly felt a little at a loss, "Maybe I already have a lot of experience in love now." But these possibilities add up to certainly not as much as Love You. Every time I see you, I feel... Ahhhhh I can't fall in love with anyone else but this guy. I don't feel unwilling at all, because you love me too. So stop thinking about who to duel with or something like that... Because these are more suitable for me to think."

Winston looked at Hunter and smiled shallowly all the time.

After a few seconds, Hunter suddenly realized something and punched the other person hard.

"You did it on purpose!"

"On purpose?" Winston asked rhetorically.

"Deliberately lead me to confess to you!"

"Is it? Did you confess to me just now? Winston's light expression made Hunter really want to punch the other party.

"Actually, you and I are completely different from Pushkin and his wife."

"What's different?"

"Poetry is Pushkin's life. But his wife Nadalia couldn't understand and appreciate it at all, she just found it boring. She couldn't feel Pushkin's soul, so even if Pushkin felt that he was in love with her, they could never love each other. "

"Ah! You and I both love Formula 1 and appreciate each other! "

"Hunter, for Pushkin, poetry is above all else. But for me, you are my everything, so you don't need to think about who to duel with. "

Hunter smiled with crooked eyes.

"Still, you still have a crush on the Bunny Girl Party, right? At breakfast today, I see that the smile on your face must be fantasizing about the bunny party of Russian beauty, right? Winston asked.

Hunter choked up, he felt that life was not good.

Because of what he thinks, Winston knows that there is no secret at all!

"It seems to be true."

"Bunny girl party or something, it doesn't matter if it's there or not!" Hunter hurried to clear up.

"It's okay, I'll get you one after this race."

Winston said in a "I'll buy you a bottle of Coke to drink" tone.

Hunter's feeling immediately became bad: "No... No thanks! Really no need! "

Winston, this is the rhythm to completely disillusion him with Bunny Girl!

That night, while Winston was showering in the bathroom, Hunter was lying on his bed texting Marcus as usual, when the bedside phone rang.

Hunter stretched out his hand and took it, and he heard a gentle woman's voice.

"Hello, do you need some special services?"

"Special services?" The other party's English was a bit stiff, and Hunter didn't react for a while.

"Drink, chat, and of course stay with you all night."

Hunter finally understood what kind of phone call it was.

"I'm sorry, I already have a lover, I'm with my lover."

Hunter was about to hang up the phone when the other said, "Your voice is really good." It's a pity not to have a great time with you. "

At this time, Winston came over with a bath towel and sat down on the edge of the bed.

He watched Hunter hold the phone and say "thank you," then stretched his arm to put the phone back, just as his back was stretched and a small waist was revealed under the T-shirt.