Chapter 32: He will come hard

"Who's that poem? Is it Keats?"

"Margaret Duras."

"Oh, thanks."

"Sleep."

The next morning, when Hunter felt confused, something felt on his forehead, and then he heard the sound of closing the door.

"Huh?" Hunter rubbed his eyes, remembering that Winston slept in his room last night.

He should have left the hotel for the airport.

Hunter stretched out and went to the restaurant for breakfast after getting up.

He remembered Mr. Marcus' reminder that he must send flowers to Audrey today.

There is a flower shop on the road near the hotel. Fresh flowers are very protective in the morning light.

Hunt looked in his pockets, and the girl from the flower shop came over and asked him what flowers he wanted to buy.

"Well ... don't red roses, everything else looks good."

"I thought you were going to buy flowers for your favorite woman. It turned out not."

Hunt froze, yeah ... he has always loved Audrey Wilson, why did you just blurt out "No red rose"?

"What do you think of the combination of peony, goldfish and starry sky?"

"very beautiful!"

Hunt answered with a smile.

"Will you write a card?"

"of course yes!"

Hunter took the card and pen. What was the poem that Winston taught himself last night?

I meet you.

I remember you.

This city is born for love.

Your soul is born to me.

Hunter smiled, raised his pen for a few seconds, then carefully wrote down a few lines, put his name on it, put it in the flower, and ordered the florist to send the flower to Audrey's hotel room.

He also has to clean up and prepare to fly to the destination of the next race in Japan.

At the airport, Hunter was bored. While playing with the consumer, he stood in front of the beverage machine and considered whether to buy a bottle of Coca-Cola or Pepsi.

"I really waited for you for a long time. In fact, if you can drink, I can buy you all the drinks in the beverage machine. I just want a bottle of juice."

A slightly ridiculous voice sounded from behind Hunter.

As soon as he looked back, he saw Irving's beautiful eyes.

"Oh ... Irving ... you want to buy a drink?"

"Huh. At first I thought you had a phobia of choice, but now it seems that you just like to block others."

"You can call me earlier." Hunt shy away.

"It doesn't matter, I'm standing behind you for less than three seconds."

Owen turned with a drink and smiled at Hunter.

"Wait ... I suddenly remembered something!"

"what?"

"The last time you said, if I could win Donald in the race ..."

"I'll invite you to the party," Owen answered.

"Just remember you!"

"My fun is bad. Are you sure you want to play?"

"It's not a bundling party ..."