𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧

Start from the beginning

"But the kid's seen more movies." Cassie said before Tony blasted the wall behind Maw as Cassie quickly ran to grab Stephen as Peter managed to wrap them with a web and secure them onto a wall.

The hole made on the ship's wall caused Maw to go flying out and as soon as that happened Tony moved over to it and sealed it shut. Once they knew they were safe Strange used a spell and broke off the web that had him and Cassie glued to a wall. As soon as that happened they quickly hit the floor with a thud.

"We gotta turn this ship around." Strange said as Cassie got up from the ground and pressed the button on one of her wrist to remove the suit. She was now back to her regular comfortable clothes as she walked over to Tony and Peter.

"Yeah, now he wants to run. Great plan." Tony said as he heard what Strange had said.

"No, I want to protect the stone." Strange said as he walked over to where Tony and Cassie were looking around the control center of the ship.

"And I want you to thank us. Now, go ahead. We're listening." Tony said not even bothering to look over at Strange.

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?" Strange asked, getting Cassie to sigh.

"You wouldn't have been the only one out of that hole. We saved your magical ass, a thank you would definitely be nice." Cassie said with a slight eye roll.

"Admit it, you should've ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you. You refused." Tony said as he stood beside Cassie in front of Stephen.

"Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you." Strange said, getting Cassie to scoff.

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut billions of miles from earth with no backup." Tony said as Peter tried to join into the conversation behind Strange.

"I'm back up." Peter said, raising his hand getting Cassie to shake her head.

"No, you're not." Cassie quickly said as she took a seat in a control chair. "The adults are talking Peter, so stay out of it." She added as she pointed between Stephen and Tony.

"I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. What is he, your ward?" Stephen said, looking between Cassie and Peter.

"No." Peter said, looking over at Cassie. "I'm Peter, by the way." He added as he extended his hand out for Strange to shake.

"Doctor Strange." Stephen said, not bothering to shake Peter's hand.

"This ship is self-correcting its course." Cassie said with a sigh as she overlooked the control panels. "Thing's on auto-pilot." She added as Strange walked over to her and Tony.

"Can we control it? Fly us home?" Strange asked, looking over at Cassie.

Cassie didn't respond, instead she simply looked down onto her hand and saw the set of rings she had. The red diamond ring which had been gifted to her from Steve as a promise. Her engagement ring which had been given to her weeks before the wedding, and her marriage ring that had Steve's name engraved within. He was all she could think of right now.

"Cassie?" Strange called out getting Cassie to draw away from her thoughts and look over at him.

"Yeah." Cassie simply said looking up at him.