𝟐𝟎: 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫

From the hotel room four people stood in front of the TV seeing what was taking place in Vienna. A bomb had been set, killing King T'Chaka during the signing of the Sokovia Accords. Cassie closed her eyes tightly as she saw the image being portrayed onto the screen. She sighed and opened them back up looking over at Steve.

"Who's coordinating?" Sharon asked as she paced back and forth in a call, behind the three Avengers that stood looking over at the screen.

Cassie saw how Steve was holding himself together as they all saw the surveillance camera footage being displayed by the media of Bucky. They were tying the King's murder on him. Was it really him? They had no clue.

Sharon went to the crime scene and along followed Steve, Sam, and Cassie, although with the whole Accords they were practically fugitives. Therefore the three had to use a disguise to blend in and not attract any attention.

From a nearby bench Natasha received a phone call and quickly brought it up to her ear.

"Yeah?" She answered as Cassie stood on the other side of the line with sunglasses and a cap.

"You okay?" Cassie asked, having her eyes on Natasha.

"Uh, yeah, thanks. I got lucky." Natasha said as she heard the same sirens around her coming through the phone. That brought her to a realization that Cassie was somewhere among the crowd. Which also meant that Steve would be with her.

"I know how much Barnes means to Steve. And I know how you really want to help him. I really do. But stay home. The two of you will only make this worse. For all of us." Natasha said getting Cassie to nod and look down at the ground. "Please." She added getting Cassie to look back up at the woman that was now standing with her back facing her.

"Are you saying you'll arrest us?" Cassie asked as she looked around the area.

"No." Natasha quickly said, shaking her head and closing her eyes tight. "Someone will. If you interfere. That's how it works now." She added as Cassie simply removed herself from the telephone stand she was leaning against.

"I have to help him, Nat" Cassie said, getting Natasha to quickly shake her head in confusion.

"Why?" Natasha quickly asked.

"Because he's the only person Steve has left." Cassie said with a sigh.

"What about you?" Natasha asked getting Cassie to close her eyes tight and shake her head.

"After I help him bring Bucky back I have to figure out that dark side of me. I have to know what really happened and I'm not sure I'll be able to come back from that. We all know this." Cassie said, getting Natasha to shake her head as Cassie looked at her.

"I'll see you around black widow." Cassie last said before hanging up the phone and walking away to the café where Steve and Sam awaited.

As she came upon the two males also wearing a cap and in sunglasses enjoying a meal. Cassie sighed and walked up to the two. She removed her cap but kept the sunglasses on, which was enough to keep eyes off of her.

"She tell you to stay out of it?" Sam asked as Cassie plopped herself into a seat beside him.

When he was met by complete silence that is when he looked over at Steve and nodded.