𝟕: 𝐈 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

After successfully breaking into the Smithsonian and stealing his old uniform, Steve and Cassie make their way towards the Triskelion to start the mission. The members of the World Security Council arrived at the Triskelion as well. They were each given badges to wear on their collar that would grant them access to anywhere in the Triskelion.

Without having a clue, Natasha infiltrates the meeting in Pierce's office by disguising herself as a member of the World Security Council. Cassie, Steve, and Sam, break into the Triskelion taking control of the communication systems.

Steve revealed to the staff how there were HYDRA infiltrators in S.H.I.E.L.D., led by Pierce, and that they cannot be allowed to initiate Project Insight. From there all hell breaks loose in the S.H.I.E.L.D.

"They're launching those Helicarriers! We have to get to them now!" Cassie called out as she heard the alarms blaring all around the building.

"Confirmed, they're initiating launch." Maria Hill said into the comms as Cassie ran in front of Steve and Sam towards the outside where the ship was.

"Hey, guys, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked as he stayed a bit behind when running.

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad..." Steve said as Cassie turned back looking at the man falling behind. "Hey Cassie, be careful." Steve said, looking straight at a running Cassie.

"Always am, Cap." Cassie said with a smile as she looked at a running Steve before she turned back to Sam.

"Now pick it up, I thought we were the old fossils around here." Cassie said as she sent Sam a smirk.

"Oh that was a good one." Steve said with a chuckle before him and Cassie jumped off the landing point.

Sam quickly released his wings out and flew right behind them. Cassie brought her hand up and Sam quickly took it into his and swung her up to one of the Helicarriers. Steve on the other hand used his shield to land on the lower platform. As soon as Cassie safely landed on the Helicarrier fire was being shot at her.

"You've got to be kidding me." She said as she ducked behind a small metal wall.

She reached for the gun resting on her thigh and aimed it at one of the men. She took one down and now she needed five more. She quickly aimed her gun at the others and after 7 bullets they were down.

As she made her way around the wall she brought the server blade out from the pocket on her thigh and made her way closer to the main panel on the Helicarrier.

Yet before she could even get there a guard stood in her way. She rolled her eyes and placed the server blade back into her pocket. The guard sent her a punch yet she quickly moved away. She sent a punch to his face, sending him towards the rails. Lastly she sent a kick his way sending him over the rail and off the Helicarrier towards the ground.

"Hey, Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about." Sam said through the comms as Cassie brought the server blade back out.

"You okay?" Steve quickly asked as Cassie quickly made her way over to the main panel.

"I'm not dead yet." Sam said as Cassie inserted the code getting access to the server blades and replacing one with hers.