𝟏𝟕: 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐥𝐨𝐰

LAGOS, NIGERIA

It's been a year since the fight against Ultron. The team was currently in the middle of a mission in Lagos, Nigeria.

"Alright, what do you see?" Steve asked into the comms from his position in a hotel room in front of the police station.

"Standard beat cops. Small station." Wanda said from where she sat drinking coffee as a disguise. "Quiet street. It's a good target." She added as she looked back at the guards standing in front of the station.

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?" Steve said, looking around the area.

"Cameras." Wanda responded as she brought her attention back to her coffee.

"Both cross streets are one-way." Steve then said getting Wanda to nod.

"So, compromised escape routes." She said as she looked down at the articles on her table titled; Police Stations Robbed, with an image of a masked man.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." He said as he opened the curtain a little bit further so he could catch a better view.

"You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" Cassie asked into the comms from her position on her motorbike.

Cassie was in front of the small café area Wanda was sitting in. She sat on her bike with sunglasses on as she pretended to be on social media and took some pictures of herself.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute." Wanda responded as she rubbed her finger over the edge of her mug.

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security... which means more guns..." Cassie added as she had her eyes down at her phone at the moment.

"Which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Natasha said into the comms adding on to Cassie's latest statements.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda asked as she brought her mug up to her lips once again.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Nat added as she got Wanda too look back at her as she also had a seat in the same café.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam asked from his position up on one of the building roofs.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Natasha asked as Cassie simply smirked.

"I think I may have heard Sam say it once." Cassie said getting Sam to do a slight eye roll and chuckle.

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him." Steve said from his position getting Cassie to smile and shake her head softly.

"Come on Cap, lighten up a bit." Cassie said knowing that ever since the two started dating Steve hated when Cassie would call him Captain or even Cap.

"If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Sam said with a scoff and a chuckle.

The sound of shouting and car honks made Cassie turn her head down the street of the station. She tried to play it off as she gave the altercation her undivided attention. Something was definitely going on over there.