𝟏: 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐥

MAY 2009

"I'm not getting any sign of life. Are you sure this is the correct place?" Tony Stark questioned through his communication system as he landed in the empty facility.

"Well that's probably because the girl is stuck in a chamber." Nick Fury responded by getting Tony to do a slight eye roll.

Tony made his way through the facility and quickly came upon a white almost cream colored chamber. He checked his surroundings and quickly made his way to it. When he reached it he removed his Iron mask and took a look over at the screen beside it.

His eyes widened in shock when he saw that there were vitals still being captured by the scanner located beside the chamber. The utmost confusion crypt onto him.

"Uh, How long did you say this girls been inside this chamber?" Tony asked into his comms.

"18 Years, why?" Fury responded as Tony made his way towards the small window. Her face was visible and she seemed to be in a deep sleep. Her dark hair laid softly beside her as she rested on the soft platform.

"She's dead isn't she?" Fury asked with total understanding.

He knew that there was no way that she could live on for so long. Especially after not being monitored by anybody for nearly two decades. She needed nutrition that wasn't quite given to her.

"Actually no, she isn't. Scanners are still catching vitals." Tony said getting Fury to widen his eye in shock. He stood up from his seat at his desk and brought his finger up to his comm.

"Get me a visual." He said as Tony quickly shared his view and Fury got a sight of the girl in the chamber that laid softly asleep.

"That's impossible."

PRESENT TIME

PRESENT TIME

It was a quiet Tuesday morning. The young woman was making her way back to her apartment after her morning run. Cassandra Thompson, mostly known as the DareDevil or Cassie to her friends, was a 26 year old Agent. To some that's all she was an Agent but to others she was known as a deadly assassin.

With the help of fellow friends, Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton, she came to be S.H.I.E.L.D. most prized possession. She had not just the strength and fighting abilities of an Agent but she also had the brains of a genius.

If you looked at her physique she was the most gorgeous woman in town. Her hair was always in place, only when fighting a couple of strands would come out of place. Yet she wasn't all perfect. Cassie had a weakness, and it was her past. Not remembering where she came from tormented her.