𝟏𝟓: 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

As the fight against Ultron continued Cassie was knocking robots down from left and right with her improved taser stick. Well you can call it a flaming sword because that is what it really looked like. The fight dimmed down and all the robots tried to flee the city after Ultron himself took a lot of damage.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats." Steve said, pointing over at Clint, Natasha, and Cassie. "I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you." He added as Clint turned to the core.

"What about the core?" He questioned getting Cassie to step up.

"You two get to the boats. Me and Wanda will protect it." Cassie said, getting Steve to quickly shake his head.

"Cassie, I need you to get on one of those boats before it's too late." Steve said, taking a couple steps closer to Cassie.

"And I need to finish this mission. Therefore I am staying right here, protecting that thing." Cassie said, shaking her head as she pointed back at the core.

"You really are stubborn, huh?" Steve said as he quickly took her face in hands softly. "You come back to me okay." He said getting Cassie to nod and smile.

"Always will, Cap." She said before placing a soft kiss on Steve's lips. When she pulled away she sent Steve one of her famous salutes before he ran off and she turned to Natasha and Clint.

"Get to those boats, safely please." Cassie told them as they simply nodded with a small smile.

"I'm always safe, kid." Clint said with a smirk getting Cassie to chuckle.

"Yeah, says the man with three kids. And by the way I'm quite older than you." Cassie responded getting Clint to laugh.

"Give them hell little devil." He said before both he and Natasha took off in the direction of the boats.

"Alright homegirl, let's get to work." Cassie said to Wanda as they both got in position to defend the core from any upcoming robots.

Instead of a robot, Pietro quickly appeared in front of the two. He had a robot in hand that he quickly finished off.

"Get the people on the boats." Wanda told Pietro as he looked over at Cassie.

"I am not going to leave you." Pietro said, bringing his attention back to his sister.

"Me and Cassie can handle this." Wanda said as Cassie quickly smashed her flaming sword through an incoming robot turning him to ash.

"See we got this, speedy." Cassie said as she quickly removed a piece of hair from her sweaty forehead.

"You really are good at this whole saving the world thing." Pietro said with a chuckle as he nodded his head before looking back at his sister.

"Just go ahead and get those people on the boats. You understand?" Wanda told her brother who simply scoffed and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You know, I'm 12 minutes older than you." Pietro said, getting both Cassie and Wanda to chuckle.

"Go." Wanda simply responded as Pietro did as told and her and Cassie started fighting off some incoming robots.