𝟏𝟒: 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Cassie sat on top of Tony's desk once again. She had been pacing back and forth earlier with nothing but eeriness taking over her mind. She was worried for her friend's safety, she hadn't even changed out of her suit. Currently she was looking at Bruce and Tony bringing Jarvis into the body that Ultron was creating. She didn't really agree but there wasn't much she could do. It was two against one, therefore she just sat back and watched the show unfold in front of her.

"I'm gonna say this once." A voice said, bringing her out of her train of thoughts.

"How about 'none-ce'?" Tony questioned getting Cassie to look over at Steve who had just walked in with the Maximoff twins.

"Shut it down!" Steve called getting Cassie to jump off Tony's desk.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony said moving over to continue doing his work.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve said as Cassie took slow steps towards the girl standing behind Steve.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce asked as Cassie tilted her head looking at Wanda with curiosity.

"I know you're angry." She said and Cassie quickly shook her head.

"Oh we're all way past that." Cassie said as Wanda and Steve turned to look at her and saw how Cassie was so tensed by the presence of Wanda.

"I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce said from behind Cassie.

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Steve said before Tony quickly cut him off.

"It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony said from his desk as Cassie kept her eyes on Wanda.

"You don't know what's in there." Wanda said, getting Cassie to turn to the cradle.

As Cassie looked at the cradle a sudden blue streak was seen flash in front of her. Cassie furrowed her eyebrows and soon the Maximoff boy was standing beside her with a cord in hand.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying." Pietro said as everyone turned to look at him.

The sound of a gunshot made Cassie bring her hand up for cover and take a step away from the cradle. In the blink of an eye Pietro fell through the glass floor into the lower level. Cassie quickly went to see if he was okay and saw that it was Clint who had shot the gun.

"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony said as he quickly turned back to the screens.

Realizing that Tony was about to continue, Steve quickly tossed his shield having it crash against each computer in the room. Cassie ducked down as the shield was going back to Steve's arm but in the process was about to smack her head.

"Could you at least have warned me." Cassie said with a slight eye roll as she slowly stood back up fixing her hair.

Tony quickly reacted and aimed energy towards Steve sending him flying away into a corner in the room. Bruce took this to his advantage and quickly put Wanda into a chokehold. Seeing how her entire team was on two different sides Cassie quickly rolled her eyes and brought her hands over to the nearby intercom. She pressed the button and kept a hold of it as everyone around the room stopped fighting.