Chapter 1

(A/N) Hey! This is my first fanfic, so it may not be the best one out there, sorry! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. (: IT'S PROBABLY REALLY BAD JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE PLEASE. ❤

-Alayna. Xx

.............................................................

Chapter 1

I could almost feel the anticipation of all those fans in the air as we waited in line. A man in a suit who stood by the door into the room glanced at us and said, "You can go in now."

This was the moment I know my little cousin had been waiting for. I had bought tickets for her months ago. We had won the V.I.P passes on a radio station competion. We slipped into the room and my little 12 year old cousin, Lucy, was shaking with excitement. She flipped around and flashed a huge grin at me before she walked into the room.

I took a few steps forward before she runs to them and has this huge smile plastered to her face, not quite sure what to do with herself. We're both greeted with the most amazing grins I've ever seen... well, only in pictures. There they were. Louis, Niall, Harry, Liam and Zayn.

I could feel my cousin was shaking as they smiled and Liam said to us, "Hello, Loves, What are your names?"

I could see her blushing in the corner of my eye. I could tell Lucy was trying to hold back scream. She was a bigger fan of them than I was, obviously. My cousin, Lucy, couldn't find words for a moment. But that didn't last very long. Without her usual confidence, she managed to say,"H-hi. I'm Lucy. This is Kiera."

Then she waited as they all introduced themselves, even though she already knew their name. "I am such a huge fan of you guys! Directioner forever!" she gushed.

They laughed and started to ask her questions and started a little conversation.

As I waited, I scanned them. I watched as they laughed at my sisters lame jokes and stories and told her some of their stories about previous concerts.

I felt like someone was sort of looking at me. It was the blonde one, Niall. I thought he was the most attractive, to be honest. He held a strange gaze and I held it right back. The contact was broken suddenly when all the boys, still smiling, extended their arms out and pulled her into a hug. I snapped a few photos and got a few action shots.

After the hug, Niall saw me sort of staring again- I couldn't help myself- and so he stared back. The gaze of his bright blue eyes to my bright green eyes was held for about 5 seconds before the smell of sharpie filled my senses and before I knew it, all of her posters were signed and we were escorted out hurriedly.

We were heading for the exit to the parking lot when Lucy turned to me, "Wait, I have to go to the bathroom."

She turned to go down the hallway. After she left, my attention was drawn to my right arm that is being held gently by a warm hand. I turn around to see somewhat stern eyes looking down on me. It was one of the body guards. He says with a grin, "Niall thinks you're lovely and wants your number."

I was startled by this statement, thinking its some sort of joke.

I went to open my mouth, but then my brain flashes back to the way Niall's eyes connected with mine. I can feel my cheeks get hot and I manage to say, "Really?" He laughs and says, "Really."

I could see Niall down the hall being teased by the rest of the boys, and he's blushing furiously, looking down at the floor.

I couldn't help but smile and let a little laugh escape my lips. I took out a pen and a slip of paper from my bag and I wrote my number down and handed it to him. Louis grinned as he thanked me and turned around to walk back to the rest of the boys. He gave Niall the slip of paper and Niall worked up the nerve to look up and flash a smile at me.

On the way home, as Lucy blasting One Direction music and fangirling about how they hugged her, I couldn't stop thinking about Niall. He was so captivating. His nice blonde hair, all swooped up. His beautiful blue eyes. His smile that could light up a city. His perfect lips. His laugh... He was just so attractive.

After I took her home, I drove back to my place and I layed on my bed covered with my white duvet. I had my phone on my stomach, hoping for a text. I started to doze off a bit before my phone buzzed and vibrated my stomach. I was immediately wide awake and saw the notification. "New Message."

I typed in my passcode and saw a message from a number I didn't recognize.

Hey love. Sorry I didnt text sooner, The meet & greets ran later than expected. Anyway, It was great meeting you today. :) Xx

It's Niall, by t way. like if you didn't know

I smiled and replied back.

Oh, no problem. Anyway, yeah, meeting you was really nice !

The conversation kept going until 3:22 am.

Ahh, I'm falling asleep! Haha not that you're boring, because this conversation was really pleasant. (: I'm just exhausted, and I bet you are too from the concert and late meet & greet. We both need to sleep !!

Exactly what I was thinking. Xx I'll text you tomorrow. (: sweet dreams.

Same to you! Night x