Chapter 38

Marcella's POV:

I ran as fast as I could to the dance room only to find out that Liam and Adeline were dancing together. Yess, it's crazy to see the view p of Liam holding hands of my sister and my sister pulled his other hand to place it on the waist. Liam seemed so hesitant to do it which I think is funny because he didn't hold her waist but made a loose fit. I think it's a gentleman behavior which I found cute. But the real question is why are they dancing?

I walked forward from the entrance "why are you guys dancing?" I questioned my sister and Liam specifically but some students around them assumed that I'm asking them so one of the girl replied "it's last saturday of the month" which didn't really helped in answering my question but seeing confusion on my face another added to her reply "Last saturday means a evening full of fun and dances." I think this was some new rule introduced by the school because I've never heard of this before. 

"Do you guys really need to practice? You've got to perform or something?" I questioned all the girls practicing very passionately.

"Ohh no, I want to dance with my crush and want it to be the best time of my life." Her expressions were clearly telling that she's already imagining her dance with her crush.

"Is it compulsory to dance?" I'm terrible at dancing, so I don't want to ruin everyone's mood after watching me dance.

"No, it's just a part of the night. You can enjoy your drinks which will be served." This made me so relaxed.

"Thanks." 

"Ohh, and." I moved my attention to Liam and my sister who are standing now hearing me conversing. "Both of you are going to perform together?" I questioned.

"No." Adeline replied. "I was practicing this with Daren and he came up." Daren, Adeline's childhood best friend. Both of them had this perky energy since childhood which made them very compatible with each other. "Liam was watching us dance so, I asked him if he knew how to dance and he replied that he has never danced with any girl till date so, he didn't really know which made me to teach him." Adeline looked so innocent while explaining this. My sister is cute.

"Ohh I see." I replied. "Where's Daren btw?" 

"Nature's call." She smirked. "Marcella, do you know the dress code for tonight?" She questioned me.

"No."

"round gowns" She said which made my eyes widened in amazement.

"No way. Where are we going to get it from?" We literally have only four pairs of clothes. That too is two jeans with a top each and sweatpants. Now that we are in school, we have to wear the dress.

"And where are we going to get suits from?" Liam said in a concerned tone.

I looked at him. "I think we can do something."

"And what's that?" Adeline raised her eyebrows at me because she didn't  really support the ideas building up in my mind because we always ended up in trouble.

"We are going to steal the materials from the tailor and stitch it." I nervously smiled because both Liam and Adeline seemed so uninterested in my idea by the expression their faces were holding.

"You should never be a part of a government or you would definitely destroy the country by your stupid decisions." Adeline acted as if my recommendation disgusted her. She looked like a girl who usually reacts on seeing lizards mainly, absolutely disgusted.

"I agree." Liam murmured.

I moved my gaze to him in astonishment. Maybe they are right but are we left with any other way? "We aren't left with any other options, so we are doing it." I announced