Chapter 14

The chirping of the birds sounds so good.As we walked further I saw a house behind the bushes. The house seemed to be made up of wood so was brown in color i guess.

As we walked by that house my eyes fell on a woman,a old aged woman whose hairs was grey in color.She was wearing a long white dress not a wedding dress of course lol but it was made up of thin material. I notice every little thing so much.The woman was picking flowers outside a house,which was made up of dark woods just like an old house with two floors and a entrance gate.There was a small garden between the house and the small entrance gate where the old woman was picking the pink flower and keeping it in a small basket in her left hand.

As I was watching all this her eyes fell on us and instead of continuing her work she kept on staring us.

Do we look like an alien?

The basket in her left hand fell on the ground but her eyes were still focused on us.She slowly walked towards to us.As she came closer to us I saw tears in her beautiful black eyes.She walked past me.

"Ade-Adeline?"A soft but trembling voice came out of the old lady's mouth.

Adeline?

I turned around to see Adeline.I saw that gradually the smile faded from her face after seeing that lady.

"Adeline,my child."The lady whose tears weren't stopping placed the chicks of Adeline in between her shaky old hands.

What is going on?One can't stop crying and the other one is standing expressionless.

I looked at louis to figure out but his face clearly states that he was as clueless as me.

"Where were you?Where were you my child,I missed you so much.I knew,I always knew you'd return,you'd definitely return."She said while crying and hugged Adeline.

Adeline was still standing expessionless.

The old lady let her go and asked with shaky voice "Did you-Did you miss us?"

Adeline looked into her eyes.

"Gra-Granny?" Adeline said with quivering voice.

"How?How are you here?"She continued.

"In which country are we?"She looked at louis who was standing behind Adeline's grandmother at a distance from her.

"Capricorn."Louis replied.

"WHAT?"Adeline shouted.

"How?Why?"She shouted.

"Adeline,calm down."Her grandmother tried to hold her but she stepped back.

Why is she acting like this?

Adeline was silent for a moment and gazed around and then looked at her grandmother.

"Granny,this isn't the place we lived in,right?"She asked.

"Yes,yes my child.He destroyed us.He destroyed everything."Her grandmother said with trembling voice.

I wonder who is she referring to?

Adeline hugged her grandmother."Granny,are they also?"She asked with fear clear in her voice.

Her grandmother let her go.

"Marcella is gone.They took her,they took my sunshine."Cried Adeline's grandmother.

"WHAT?NO WAY."She said and slowly got unconscious and fell on the ground.

"ADELINE."Shouted we three at the same time.By we three I mean myself,louis and Adeline's grandmother.