Chapter 15

"She's.."

"Granny."a dry,deep but sweet voice from the room Adeline was laid down interrupted Adeline's grandmother.

"I think Adeline's awake."Adeline's grandmother looked at us and said.

As soon as she stood to go to Adeline's room I guess Adeline came out of the room.Her hairs were all messy now and she still seems to be sleepy.I hope she's fine now.

I feel so sleepy too.I really want to go and take two days long nap.I'm really tired.

"Are you feeling good now?" I asked her.

She looked at me and replied while sitting on the chair next to her grandmother "Yes.All good."

"Do you want me to pour a cup of tea for you, Adeline?"Her grandmother asked while running her hands through her hairs.

"Uh! No!" She replied.

"Aren't you guys tired? The journey wasn't easy." She looked at me and then at louis respectively.

"Yes, yes we are tired." I replied.

"Why didn't you tell me children." Adeline's grandmother said. "Come, I'll take you to the room where you both can rest for as long as you want." She added.

Adeline's grandmother stood up and walked towards a bookshelf placed beside the sofa. Somehow I managed to sip the tea as quickly as I can and followed Adeline's grandmother after placing the cup on the table.

Louis too stood up and followed her and we both were now standing in front of a bookshelf which was neither too large nor too small. All that I can see is a bunch of books which where brownish in color maybe because they were very old. "History of Golillion", "Magic & Spells proficiency ", "Witches Things", "Discovery of Magic" were some of the books on which my eyes fell.

As I was wondering the reason for standing here, Adeline's grandmother murmured something and to my amazement the bookshelf started splitting into two like those furrows which occurs in an animal cell in the process of a cell division.Alike the entrance door at malls which automatically moves away from each other to get open, the bookshelf spilt in two and both of the parts moved away from each other in the opposite direction opening a way to a new hall for us.

Adeline's grandmother walked in followed by us. The hall was small but beautiful. In the middle of the hall there was a spiral staircase which lead to the first floor I guess.

Behind the staircase, decorated with all kinds of beautiful and different color flowers a quote "HOME SWEET HOME" was hanging at the center surrounded by many photo frames.

The dark brown spiral staircase made up of the wood lead us through a hallway on the first floor.

Adeline's grandmother stopped in front of a room and turned to us.

"This is the room." She smiled and quickly turned around and said "Hey porte, we have guests at our house. Please allow them in."

The maroon door which seemed to be made up of the wood displayed "GUESTS?" in silver glitter bold letters and faded away in few seconds.

"Yes." Said Adeline's grandmother.

"WELCOME!" The maroon wooden door displayed the bold letters again and opened.

CRAZY!

LOUIS'S POV:

The old lady guided us and left.

Right now I and liam are lying on different beds in a room which is pretty good. It has two beds kept beside each other at a distance with an attached bathroom. It also has a window which is closed now with curtains down because we wanted an atmosphere of sleeping.