Chapter 14: Beach Landing

The scene opens up with the US Marines on Amphibious Landing Craft as the Marines are headed for battle as some other Marines are gearing up in the armory room. They get on the Landing Craft as the weather is rainy, the area is Mistral and Daniel's uniform was different. He was transferred to the MARSOC Raiders and he still has his SOPMOD 1 M4A1. They hit the shores and get out as MG Fire rains down on them, and they use the tanks for Cover as the tank commanders use the Fifty Cals and they move from tank to tank as their cannons fired, Max was shooting his SAW by a Tank Trap and the others were arriving by Helicopter.

Weiss: Guess we're late for the party, girls!

 Max: Get to a tank and use them for cover!

They all use a tank for cover and then A-10 Thunderbolt IIs start doing strafing runs, and the others mark targets with the SOFLAM, and Daniel gets hit on the shoulder then he got up and grabbed his Glock, and wrapped a bandage on his arm and onto his left shoulder, and he throws a flashbang into the bunker and kills all of the defenders inside. Corpsmen attend to him and the rest opened fire on the running defenders.

Weiss: Daniel you okay?

Corpsman: He's okay, it's just that he got hit on the shoulder.

Daniel: I'm fine, go with the others.

Weiss went of with the others and they found the last remaining enemies in the forest. They decide to take them as prisoners, and they now took the beach.