Chapter 10: Deployed to Combat

The Scene opens up in Northwestern Vacuo, as Team RWBY is seen riding a UH-1 Super-Huey. And they get off as Marines are seen firing their M16A4s.

Marine: Contact! By the houses!

The fighting was similar to when they were in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan, as A-10 Gun Runs are destroying enemy armor. Team JNPR arrives on a Black Hawk as the others are arriving on Chinooks. Daniel is seen with Max and Hanna with him as Daniel gets on the radio.

Daniel: This is Devil Dog 2-1 requesting a Gun Run at a nearby building, danger close over?

A-10 Pilot: Roger, get in the SOFLAM and we'll get there.

Daniel: Max, get on the SOF-FLAM and mark the target!

Max: Roger!

Max gets the SOFLAM and marks the target, as it was a building that is under construction.

Max: Team RWBY! Get over here!

Team RWBY arrives and they see the Gun Run Happen. They move in and Weiss follows Daniel.

Weiss: S**t!

Weiss shoots the Russian in the head with her M45A1, and then they both check their corners and then the power gets cut.

Weiss: Power's out! Let's ready our NODs.

They put their NVGs down and they find a Russian running in front of them. They gun him down, until the floor beneath them collapses as they moved upstairs, and then they back out of their nods as the power was on in the floor beneath them.

Russian VDV Paratrooper: (The Americans are dead in the road outside us- FREEZE!)

Weiss' 39-Year-Old boyfriend sends the Ivan out of the window as he falls out into the ground below the guy.

Daniel: F**k you Ivan. Get up Weiss-Cream. Russians must've hid their commander in there. Stack up. How do we breach?

Weiss, who studied to do military hand signs, says this.

Weiss: (Shoot the knob, then we kick it open.)

Daniel agrees, and he grabs his Glock, and he shoots the door knob and they kick it, as they both breach with Daniel shooting a Russian in the head, throws his Knife into an enemy, then Weiss shoots one in the back, and the other gets gunned down several times, as the Russian Colonel gets shot in the leg as he tries to flee.

Daniel: 2-1 to 2-3, the Commander is captured, his guards were Spetsnaz GRU. Russian Special Forces.