Chapter 8: Not Alone Anymore.

(I know Ruby and Weiss make up Whiterose, But Deiss Erikschnee, is a ship where an Heiress became a Marine and spent time with her best friend- I mean her boyfriend, alongside Ruby.)

The scene opens up with Weiss packing up her Rapier. And is ready to run away from her home, but gets caught by her father.

Jacques: Weiss! Do you realize how much trouble you could have caused me? You disobeyed me, I'm sure you are aware of the consequences.

Weiss: Let go of me father! NO! I DO NOT WANT TO GET BACK TO YOUR TESTS! LET ME GO! 

She tears up as she tries to let go, and while tearing, she says this.

Weiss: Daniel, Joey, Max, Hanna, if anyone of you were here. Please save me!

A Glock 19 is seen pointed at Jacques' head.

Jacques: Huh?

Daniel: Keep pulling her, I'll shoot.

Jacques realizes that her Youngest Daughter's friends are these US Marines, as Joey has his 590A1, and Jacques notices that he is staring by the barrel of two weapons, as the first one was an M249-E3, as the second was an M16A4. He lets go of her, and she sinks her face into Daniel's chest, happy to see her 39-Year Old Boyfriend.

Weiss: *crying* I WANT TO BE IN THE MARINES NOW I JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU!

Daniel: I know Weiss-Cream, stop crying.

Weiss is seen in the front of the Humvee with her boyfriend. As they are headed somewhere.

Daniel: You're never alone anymore, I already got Team CFVY encouraged to take the fight to the enemy, Including JNPR, CFVY, and FNKI. we just need Blake.

Weiss: I heard of an Island called Menagerie. Marines usually train Faunus Recruits there, as they want to stop the White Fang. I think Blake is at Kuo Kuana, her parents liked the Marines as they are also getting along with their security. Oh, and where are you stationed?

Daniel: You'll see.

They are seen on a Black Hawk as they are headed to a Familiar kingdom. They arrive and she realizes, it was Vacuo Naval Base. Which was home to the US Navy Remnant Branch, and US Marine Corps' 1st Force Recon. The Sailors are taking potshots at the water, since there was a floating target range. At the shooting range, the Marines are shooting at the targets as they are having good shots, and in the buildings, is an indoor pool for training US Navy Crewmen and Sailors. As for the Marines, they get their feet full of sand, as they practice on the outdoor training area, despite having no mud, they used Silt, or sandy mud, as they are in a desert. Vacuo Citizens are given tours of the base, but are not allowed to touch weapons, as the base also has a Red VS Blue Training Area, and a CQB Test Course. The Vehicle Depot was full of USMC Tanks, Humvees, and Dirt Bikes, alongside ATVs and Dune Buggies with Mounted M249s with Spade Grips, and some DPVs with M2 Browning Machine Guns.