Chapter 7: Fall of Beacon Academy.

The scene opens up in the streets of Vale, with Max firing his SAW like this as the car of where he is taking cover at, is being pushed a bit by the gunfire. 

Hanna is seen firing her M16 in Semi-Automatic, until she fired a burst at the back of a Deer Faunus, who was male, then it shows Joey and Yang looking for Blake as Joey shot one with his M590

Joey: Blake!

Yang: Where are you!?

They heard Blake get stabbed as Yang got angry and her rage Semblance kicked in, as what happens, Joey, being smarter than the one about to kill Yang, or cut her arm off, he shot the M9 Twice as one round was sliced by the blade, but the second shot the target in the hand.

Adam: AARGH! MY HAND!

Joey: Yang! Get Blake out of there!

Yang gets to her, but she gets fatally stabbed as well, but Joey, in anger, his Semblance activated and it was burn. Just like Yang, and this time, he slam-fires the M590 and puts a Buckshot round into the target's leg, and he pushes him into the ground. He grabs an IFAK and treats Yang, and she us able to get up, but Ember Celica got destroyed by the blade as she was about to punch Adam. She is given the Mossberg and he wraps a bandage on Blake, as they drag her all the way. He uses his M9 for cover, and he kills two enemies with his M9. 

Yang: Blake, stay with us!

They make it to where Max and Hanna are, as the Corpsmen take care of the wounded.

Max: GET OVER HERE! NOW!

Coco: Max, that N492 SAW could fire really quick.

Max: It's M249 SAW actually. And where is Ruby?

Yang: I don't know!

Yang sits down, holding her wound, and she puts the shotgun on the floor, and then Daniel is seen going up with Ruby, and then Daniel fights Cinder as he fired his SOPMOD, and then Pyrrha helps him, but gets shot in her abdomen by an Arrow, she fell down and she passed out. Then Ruby is heard when she activated her Silver Eyes.

Ruby: PYRRHAAAAAA!!!!

Daniel uses the opportunity to kick her by the leg and he jumps into a Black Hawk and is successful to escape, and Qrow, Ruby's uncle, has got her down. At the Xiao-Long-Rose Household, Two men are heard Talking, as they are her father, Taiyang, and Qrow, she talks to Yang, as she says that Pyrrha is okay, but was sent back home. Blake ran as Sun followed her, but Weiss was taken by her father.

*knock knock*

Ruby heard a knock on the door and she saw a US Marine that she did not recognize, but he was like Daniel, but is 28 years old, because it is Max, who had arrived in a Humvee, as he was there to deliver a note.

Max: Hello, I'm Corporal Max Erikson, Daniel's younger brother. I'm here to deliver Two Service Rifles to Yang Xiao-Long, it was a Gift from my Sister and Brother.

Ruby: Max, she's in her bedroom.

Max: Thanks a lot Rubes.

Ruby leaves the note with Yang.

Yang: Dear Yang and Ruby, We want both of you with the 1st Force Reconnaissance Company, since I am on the frontlines, fighting the White Fang, as there are Russian and Chinese weapons in their supplies, as there were Russian and Chinese forces, so we're off to fight, as we want the rest of your friends, being Team CFVY and JNPR, with Team SSSN, and FNKI, already helping, as we miss all of you. H. Erikson, and D. Erikson.

Yang holds the rifle tight, and she finds Ruby.

Yang: Hey Ruby, can you read this note?

Ruby: Okay. Dear Yang and Ruby, We want both of you with the 1st Force Reconnaissance Company, since I am on the frontlines, fighting the White Fang, as there are Russian and Chinese weapons in their supplies, as there were Russian and Chinese forces, so we're off to fight, as we want the rest of your friends, being Team CFVY and JNPR, with Team SSSN, and FNKI, already helping, as we miss all of you. H. Erikson, and D. Erikson.

Yang: Hanna and Daniel sent these. Are you in?

Ruby: Heck yes.