Chapter 1: Welcome to Remnant, Devil Dog.

The scene opens up in Seoul as 8 Force Recon Marines are shooting at KPA soldiers, wielding QBZ-03s, and then a Marine is seen.

Marine Captain: We need that intel right now! Erikson! West! Jackson! Brody! Get inside that damn outpost and get that intel!

Daniel: YES SIR! Alright follow me Marines! 

They fire their M4A1s while they run, and then Daniel grabs a 40MM Round and launches it into an MG Nest, as it kills the gun crew, and the gunner, as the two Marksmen armed with M16s, West and Brody, kill the other two trying to get to the MG to kill the Marines.

West: Just get the intel! We'll cover you!

 Brody: Changing mags!

Jackson gets one in the head and as Brody was still firing, he loses his M16A4 after it was shot off, he pulls out his M9 and fires at multiple enemies, and grabs the M4A1 off Jackson's corpse, West finds an AT4 and destroys a tank, but sadly gets a bullet to his neck, and dies shortly after, and Brody gets to where Daniel was, and he tells Brody to get the Intel, but after he grabbed the intel and they tried to run, the air support came too early, and Sgt. Joseph Vance, Daniel's best friend since training, tried to get the intel, but he was knocked back by the shockwave as the missile just arrived, and he is dragged to an extraction helicopter by a Marine Private.

Meanwhile in Remnant....

A Girl with a Red cape, black hair with red accents, is seen talking with another girl with Pale blue eyes, white hair, and a white outfit is seen as the girl wearing black and red clothing is seen with her arms relaxing on her head. These two girls are Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee.

Ruby: Hey Weiss, isn't it nice to get some fresh air?

Weiss: Of course, although about-

Ruby: Your father Jacques?

Weiss: Yeah, I mean he's been giving me tests and I made it to Beacon. And- hold on, did you hear that noise?

Ruby: Yeah, wasn't that like a portal?

They see a blue portal and it disappears shortly after it dropped someone into a forest. Cut to Daniel opening his eyes as he wakes up in a forest after the fall.

Daniel: Now that was f**king rough. Now where am I? Devil Dog 2-1 to Washington 1-1, do you copy, over?

He gets no response as it has static, then he finds his rifle stuck on a tree branch.

Daniel: Damn, better use my sidearm.

He shoots the branch 4 times and it falls as he catches the M4A1, and he checks the Magazine. It was full, as another was in the Chamber. He continues and he finds a Dirtbike, and he gets on and wears the helmet, and then it shows Ruby, Weiss, and two other girls in the Headmaster's office.

Ruby: We saw a portal outside and it was in the forest, and we will be going there to investigate.

Headmaster: Team RWBY, you can go and investigate but there might be Grimm around so watch yourselves.

They all go and it cuts to Daniel on the Dirtbike and he sees two Werewolf-like creatures and he stops, and gets off.

Daniel: Hello there you two, has one of you known where am I?

No response, he just kills the two wolf-like creatures with his M9. Then he sees a VTOL Aircraft. He hides as he doesn't see the word, MARINES on the side, nor an Air Force roundel. And it shows Team RWBY getting off, then they split up, and then when Ruby found two dead Beowolves, the barrel of an M4 is seen pointed at her head.

Daniel: Drop that weapon.

She is forced to drop Crescent Rose and she drops it and puts her hands up. But Daniel just lowers the gun and grabs the Sniper Rifle, and gives it back.

Daniel: How old are you?

Ruby: 15, and I'm Ruby Rose.

Daniel: Master Sergeant Daniel Erikson.

Ruby: Your weapon looks cool!

Daniel: Really? This is my Standard issue M4A1 Assault Rifle. Fires Fully-Automatic, uses 5.56, and the one under the barrel, is the M203 Grenade Launcher.

Some Grimm appear as Daniel demonstrates what can an M203 do, and they explode, then they come to one of Ruby's Teammates and they aid her in killing the Grimm. She is revealed to be Blake Belladonna, who has a black bow, with black hair, and a curvy body.

Blake: Who's the one with the Sand-Patterned clothing?

Ruby: Blake, meet Daniel. Daniel, meet Blake. 

Daniel: Where's the rest?

Before Blake could answer, Ruby gets called by Yang on her scroll and after knowing where they are, the three of them arrive, and currently, Daniel rode on the Dirtbike, and he arrived with him making an entrance by shooting his M9 while he is driving the Bike and Yang looks at Daniel as he fires his sidearm with one hand on the dirt bike, and he stops. And when one of the Beowolves is still moving, he just shoots it twice. 

Blake: If you two don't know his name, he's Daniel Erikson.

Yang: Yikes, he's hot.

Ruby: YANG! GROSS!

Weiss: Will you always be like that when you meet a guy who has that desert patterned uniform?

Daniel: Well, I have one question here. Where the h*ll are we?

Weiss: You're on Remnant. Speaking of which, we're going back to Beacon. Care to join?

Daniel: Yeah sure.