Chapter 12: Tank Ambush

The scene opens up in a road headed to Vale City, as there are 4 Tanks going down the road. The Lead tank has Captain Lee Nelson, the tank following Capt. Nelson is commanded by Daniel, who is on the Commander's hatch, and Max is on the loader's hatch. Team RWBY are the passengers, as they are on the back, sitting on the area of where the engine is, and the other tanks are commanded by 1st Lt. Jeff Conway 2nd Lt. Roy Terrence, and MSG. Austin Norris.

Nelson: Hammerhead, you see any tanks on our left?

Daniel: Negative there cap. Don't see s**t.

Weiss: Hey Daniel, have you ever known how to command a tank?

Daniel: Yup, back when we were headed to Hassakeh, the tank's commander was killed and I took over.

Joey is seen as he is a Tank Gunner, because he was formerly a gunner for the tanks back when he was deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan, right before he became an infantryman and was in Syria.

Joey: Russians could be hiding anywhere D, Captain Nelson, keep your eyes peeled sir.

They come across a destroyed LAV-25, and then Nelson and his tank crew, get killed as their tank got destroyed.

Daniel: Lieutenant! Nelson's gone!

They back up and then another shell hits Lt. Terrence.

MSG. Norris: S**T! THEY GOT ROY!

Lt. Conway: ENEMY! 900 METERS! ON OUR 12!

Daniel: *looks through binoculars* That's a T-14 Armata! JOEY, PUT SOME WILLIE PETE ON HIS FACE!

Max: Load Up!

Joey: On the way!

The smoke shell hits the T-14. 

T-14 Commander: Водитель, Форвард. (Driver, Forward)

Lt. Conway: Stop! Stop!

MSG. Norris: We have to get out of here!

Lt. Conway: Unless that idiot would drown in a poop-filled ditch, he's our problem!

Daniel: Close the distance!

They move out, and then the T-14 Commander directs his gunner to destroy the Abrams on the left, commanded by Norris, the shell hits the M1A3, but deflects, the others fire, but they also deflect, until Norris is killed by the Tank shell, with his head exploding.

Lt. Conway: THEY GOT NORRIS!

Daniel: FIRE!

The shell misses and the T-14 destroys Norris' tank, then the last two tanks flank on the left and right.

Daniel: Lieutenant, flank right, we're on the left.

Lt. Conway: Roger, turn right! Turn right!

T-14 Commander: НОВАЯ ЦЕЛЬ! (NEW TARGET!)

Lt. Conway: He's lining up on us! FIRE!

The shell glances off the armor.

T-14 Commander: ОГОНЬ!

The Tank is destroyed as Lt. Conway is on fire.

Lt. Conway: AAAAHHH-

Daniel: DAMMIT! PUNCH IT! DON'T LET THE BASTARD LINE UP!

They use the M240C on the turret and it glances off the armor, until they line up on the rear.

Daniel: SHOOT HIM IN THE ASS!

Team RWBY: SHOOT IT!

Joey launches an HE Round into the rear armor.

Daniel: AGAIN! AGAIN!

Max: YOU'RE CLEAR!

Joey fires the cannon but it misses.

Joey: Missed! GET ANOTHER ROUND INTO THE CANNON!

He wipes the sweat off and fires another HE Round as it slammed into the Engine.

Joey: Target... destroyed.

Max: F**kin' hell.

The crew gets out, but it was only the driver, loader, and gunner. Joey uses the M240C, and then the enemies are killed, until the commander grabs his MP443 Grach.

But made a Mistake after Daniel grabbed his M4A1.

The commander is killed.

Daniel: Poor bastards. Let's go.

They move onto the city and they quickly got there as there were a platoon of Marines pinned by an MG. They destroy it as Team RWBY gets off and they move behind the tank, and then the tank is hit and then the turret turns and it destroys an Anti-Tank Rocket team hiding in a building, and they continue and make it to the district, and hold the area from all sides. Daniel destroys a lot of infantry with the tank, as the others are holding the left side, and the right side, as there was a Marine with an M-5 Sentry Gun at the rear, as he has Claymores deployed as well. the incoming forces were White Fang, armed with AK-12s and AK-15s, as they were supplied by the Russians, and Chinese forces, as their Tactical Units were issued the QBZ-191 and SR-1 Vektor, (AKA the modernized Makarov), as the regular units had AK-12 Rifles and AK-15 Carbines, as their sidearm was the Type-92 or QSZ-92. The enemies coming into the Sentry Gun's range, are gunned down and then the others take down more enemy forces as each area had claymores. they fell to the traps and after the enemies were finished off from the area, they realize that the other areas were cleared by a roaming AC-130 Spectre Gunships, as the roads were cleared by British, Australian, Polish, and American forces on the ground and air.