𝟐𝟔: 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝

Começar do início

"Tell me his name again." Tony said, moving his attention from Cassie over to Bruce.

"Thanos." Bruce said, taking a step forward to Tony and Cassie. "He's a plague, guys. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki." He added as he finally came to a stop in front of the two.

"The attack on New York, it was him." Cassie said with a slight eye roll.

Great. She thought today would be a normal day but instead she was given all of this information. She was retired, but somehow saving the world always made its way back to her.

"What's our timeline?" Tony asked, taking a step back as he nodded in realization.

"No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones." Bruce said, getting Cassie to sigh and shake her head.

"That already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hands on all six stones, Tony..." Cassie said trying to stay calm as innerly she was freaking out.

"He could destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of." Strange said, finishing Cassie's sentence for her as Tony started pacing around the room.

"Look, things change." Tony said as he came to a stop.

"Our oath to protect the Time Stone cannot change. And this stone may be the best chance we have against Thanos." Strange said as Cassie brought her hand up to cover her lips.

"Yeah, so conversely, it may also be his best chance against us." Tony quickly responded looking over at Cassie for backup.

"Well, if we don't do our jobs." Strange said, getting Cassie to sigh.

"I'm retired so does that count for something." Cassie stated, getting Bruce to quickly look over at her with furrowed eyebrows. "A lot has happened since you've been gone, green guy." She said, showing off the rings on her hand.

"What is your job exactly? Besides making balloon animals." Tony asked, completely ignoring Cassie's comments.

"Protecting your reality, douchebag." Strange said, getting Cassie to sigh and come and stand between the two.

"Alright that's enough. Let me call Steve and we can all figure this out as a team." She said as she pulled her phone out.

She pulled up Steve's contact and was about to call him but her attention was drawn to Stephen's hair. A distant rumbling could be heard making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Do you all hear that?" She asked as everyone quickly started looking around.

"Say, Doc, you wouldn't happen to be moving your hair, would ya?" Tony asked as caught sight of Strange.

"Not at the moment, no." He said, as the rattling of objects could be heard at a distance as well.

Soon all five of them moved cautiously to the outside of the building where everything was hectic. Cassie's phone started ringing from her hands and she quickly looked down at it. She was hoping it would be Steve but it was actually someone totally different.

"Parker?" Cassie asked as she tried to hear through the screams.

"Umm, Cassie, do you happen to be seeing the spaceship that I am seeing." He said getting Cassie to furrow her eyebrows.