Pansy can't be honored to be captured this time.

At this time, the colonel remembered that this tactic was related to the previous rebellion of Ula Xing, which was surprisingly familiar. Isn't this the combat style of Major General Gu?

After Colonel Panxi realized it, he regretted it and was captured and escorted back dejected. Gu Yu had already accepted his godd grandson in the monitoring room.

The vigorous Haiwu Star joint military exercise came to an end in five days.

Gu Yu said at the army summary meeting: "Generally speaking, it's good. But it's still far from the Fifth Army I imagined.

He stood on the stage and leaned slightly, approached the microphone and said, "It seems that you have relaxed a lot after Lieutenant General Lu left? With this kind of garbage level of primary school students fighting, how dare you call yourself the strongest army of the military? How dare you say that he is a soldier under the imperial knights?

"From today on, all bases will practice for two hours a day, and a small-scale military exercise in the base once a week! Do you have any opinion? The man who dares to have a problem raises his hand now--"

All the military insects saw the handsome male insects in the big screen raise their heads and raised their eyebrows obliquely into the temples: "Now, I'll teach you how to be a grandson."

For a moment, the whole audience remained silent until the end of the conference.

Gu Yu finally finished on the stage and said, "Very good, very energetic, that's the state. Come on, keep it."

Another week later, at the next round of military exercises.

Commander Gu, dressed in military uniform and like a dog, leisurely asked the soldiers below: "How do you feel after a week? This military exercise has improved a little, which makes me gratified..."

The army insects, who were out of breath and could not stand still, looked up one after another, thinking that they were finally going to be praised by their superiors, but the male insects still changed their words.

"It's weird." Gu Yu smiled and said, "If it is at this level, we will fight again in the future, and our Fifth Army will wait for the first one to be defeated."

On the previous basis, all bases will practice for another hour, and the weekly military exercises will continue. Do you have any opinion? The man who dares to have a problem raises his hand now--"

I can't hold on below, and the military insects who have to practice for an hour look at each other. Look at me, I'll look at you.

Your uncle, if you have the courage, lift it up!

If you raise me, grandson!

You lift it first, and I will lift it if you lift it!

What if your grandson cheats me? You lift it first, and then lift it again!

Stop arguing. Stop arguing. Let's lift it together.

The two sides looked at each other and meditated one, two or three. In the end, the word "three" fell, and only one naive military worm who was fooled and shivered stood up.

As soon as Fang came out, the audience paid attention, and the venue was so quiet that it could be heard.

Gu Yu raised his eyebrows and glanced under the stage. He said in surprise, "Is there really something wrong with you?"

The military worm found that he had been fooled. He faced the attention of the audience and the pressure of the male worms on the stage. His legs and stomach were trembling: "Young master, major general, I, I, I have no problem... I really have no opinion..."