Gu Yu didn't believe his nonsense: "I'm bald and you definitely don't like it. Now it's all to make me happy. Oh, female worm."

Lu Chen, who finally laughed enough, immediately turned his head and comforted him, "Actually, this is a good thing. The rival doesn't like you anymore. Only I like you."

Gu Yu muttered in his face, but frowned secretly behind his back.

Why did you return to the topic of love rivals while chatting? Danger, it's too dangerous.

So he didn't make any trouble. He accepted it as soon as he saw it, and it was reluctant to accept the reason.

Lu Chen held his jaw and said thoughtfully, "Actually, I know a way to ensure that my hair will not fall off."

Gu Yu's ears stood up: "What?"

Lu Chen took the end of his hair, but bowed his head and kissed him. He raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Just kiss."

Gu Yu turned his head and didn't believe his way of coaxing children. He said that he didn't spread rumors or believe it: "There is no scientific basis at all. I'm not a three-year-old child."

Lu Chensha explained: "It is said that keeping a happy mood can prevent hair loss, which makes sense." He asked him again, "For example, now, are you happy to meet you?"

Gu Yu was preciously silent.

Soon, he turned his head honestly, but his face was very cold: "You have to kiss again."

Lu Chen naturally followed him, and this time he kissed his hair again. Lu Chen's every kiss at any time and anywhere has natural seriousness and concentration. When he lowers his eyelids, he can often show endless affection in his deep eyes.

Gu Yu was distracted by the way Lu Chen kissed him every time, and then secretly thought that Lu Chen always fouled like this.

After kissing, Gu Yu was soon happy, but his face was very good. He said reluctantly, "It feels... there is a little scientific basis, but whether it is useful or not, you have to test a course of treatment."

Lu Chen then looked straight and humbly asked for advice: "How long is a course of treatment?"

Gu Yu slowly stretched out a finger.

Lu Chen: "One week?"

Gu Yu shook his head reservedly.

Lu Chen: "One month?"

Gu Yu shook his head again.

Lu Chen said, "One year? This course of treatment is a little long.

Gu Yu didn't hold on a cold look, and couldn't help bending his eyebrows and laughing. It was his usual appearance when he smiled.

He said, "It's a lifetime, honey."

Lu Chenlai was called back by the old director Nochi.

Gu Yu will go to the jurisdiction where the Fifth Army is located tomorrow, and will not come back to the Capital Star until half a month. Today, the military department approved him to stay at home for a day's vacation to pick up.

But Gu Yu couldn't stand it any longer. Hearing that Lu Chen was going to the Mecha Research Institute, he immediately followed him. He also bought a lot of gifts and said that he wanted to thank the old director. Thanks to his tailor-made exoskeleton walking device, Lu Chen could stand up again so early.

Lu Chen didn't stop it inadvisently, and the trunk had been filled with gifts bought by the male insects.

Looking at this pile of gifts, Lu Chen thought later that his family meeting seemed to have really grown a lot.