Chapter 15

Cover art by: "Genosick" on pixiv

Watching her hand on the edge of the desk, as the distance between her fingers grew. Her little finger now forming a deeper V from the rest as a fingertip grazed his.

"Anko..." he whispered, to the fingertip which was stroking his. "Do you really think you can fuck me better?"

"Don't you want me to try?"

Fuck yes, I do.

It was the smallest gesture but he did it anyway. Slowly, Kakashi turned his hand over, so it lay palm-up and he watched as Anko's slim, delicate fingers laced through his gloved ones. Despite all the things they had done together and to each other - why was this perhaps the most subversive.

Hand-holding? Seriously?

Kakashi almost laughed aloud, but instead he closed his hand and pulled her towards him, cupping her face with his other hand as she kissed him and he tasted it all, sweetness, peppermint and that astringent aniseed and the salt. She saw him... she saw underneath the underneath, and he felt the grip on his insides lessening. Anko Mitarashi at the head of a conquering hoard, vanquishing the tyrant beating back the demons to lay claim to him, but where there should have been hostility and fear he felt a sense of hope and a chance at freedom as sunlight broke through. And his wretched body - his adrenaline-saturated, testosterone-riddled body mastered his mind and his heart.

And he was kissing her back, so desperately he needed her more than the need to breathe. Pulling her up, his hands ran up her legs, underneath the coat... as he dropped her. Anko landed gracefully on one foot.

"-Wha-"

Stepping away from him, she pulled the strap of her coat, and opened it - her eyes sparkling with an invitation to play. Kakashi moaned, as he ran a hand through his hair before his head snapped back.

"You came over like that?" He rasped.

"I probably shouldn't have - it was kinda windy."

Kakashi chuckled gently but it was snuffed out like candle light as soon Anko began to unclasping the buckle at the bottom of her skirt. Anko was wearing a bra the same vivid purple as the lining of her coat. Frankly a bra that could serve no practical purpose Kakashi thought but as his eyes slipped down, as her skirt parted to reveal more of her thigh before it was discarded entirely he could see that he had been right...

"You don't seem to be a very big fan of my panties Hatake," she said with a smirk.

"You're always so eager to get them off."

"You're wrong-" Kakashi muttered as he reached for her, but she danced away. "-I'm the biggest fan."

Anko shrugged off her coat, allowing it to slide over her shoulders and down her arms. Turning her back to him, his eyes journeying down the curve of her spine as her hands unclasped the bra before it was discarded as she walked over her coat, as those dimples that signposted that ass danced. She crawled onto the bed, then landing with a leap, so half of his gallery - his precious gallery - had been evicted but all for the promise of a live performance. Towering above her now - eyes ravishing that body wondering where to start...

"Well Hatake," Anko murmured, as she looped a finger through the metal ring at the kunai's handle. Spinning it round her fingers just as skillful as he was, until it came to a stop in an offensive stance.

"You're pretty overdressed - what are you going to do about it?"

With a wolfish grin he pulled his mask off and dropped the hitai-ate. Using his teeth he peeled the gloves off finger by finger before he threw them to her one by one.