Beerus the Almighty

Magsimula sa umpisa

Beerus: Whatever you say, now then... I have but one question.

Goku: Hm?

Beerus: Have you heard of a Super Saiyan God?

Goku: Huh? I've heard of plain ol' Super Saiyans, but this Super Saiyan Saiyan God isn't ringing any bells dude.

King Kai glares at Goku, causing Goku to reiterate his sentence.

Goku: I know not of it, good sir.

King Kai: I must admit, I've never heard of such a thing either.

Beerus: Then maybe Vegeta knows.

King Kai: Erm... With all due respect, Lord Beerus, I doubt anyone else knows if Goku doesn't know.

Beerus turns to King Kai.

Beerus: I won't know until I try.

Goku: Hey, wait up!

Beerus turns to Goku again, looking at him quizzically.

Beerus: What is it?

Goku: Well, I heard that your lordship was incredibly strong! So, how about a spar?

Beerus: Ha! A spar? In all my time, I've never once been challenged directly. You're quite bold, or is it just... That you're a fool?

King Kai jumps up, pointing at Goku.

King Kai: Yes, that's it! He's a big, dumb, stupid fool! Just lookit him!

Beerus: Very well, give it your best shot.

King Kai: Oh no!!

He runs into the house as Goku grins.

Goku: 'Kay!

He bursts into the Super Saiyan form, his aura and hair becoming gold as his hair spikes up. His eyes become sharper and turn emerald green.

Goku: This is a Super Saiyan!

Beerus: I can see you beating Frieza like that, but it pales in comparison to me.

Goku grits his teeth and transforms into a Super Saiyan 2, his hair becoming spikier and his aura gaining electricity.

Beerus: Is that all?

Goku: You still doubt me? Fine!

Goku then powers up into Super Saiyan 3, his hair was now significantly longer with one pronounced bang, his eyes now have pupils, and his eyebrows are now gone.

Goku: Finally! This is what you've been waiting for, the legendary Super Saiyan 3!

Beerus: Oh? Maybe Saiyan power is more than just a fluke.

Goku: I could dial it back down to 2, if you want.

Beerus: No. Come at me with all your power, anything less is an insult.

Goku: Heh... Don't get mad if you get hurt!

He rushes the God of Destruction, but Beerus remains motionless. Goku then throws a punch, which Beerus lazily catches.

Beerus: Come now, is that all?

Goku: Tch...!

He attempts to kick Beerus, but he blocks the Saiyan's kick with his forearm.

Goku jumps back and fires a Kamehameha wave at Beerus, creating a smokescreen. Goku pants and as the smoke clears, realizes Beerus isn't where he was.

Goku: Did I go overboard?!

Beerus: Hardly.

Goku spins around to see Beerus floating just above him before the God of Destruction flicks Goku away, sending him crashing into the planet and skipping like a stone on the water.

After Goku comes to a halt, he reverts to his base form, knocked unconscious.

Beerus: That was dull... North Kai, I bid you good day.

With that, Beerus and Whis leave for Earth.

King Kai: This isn't good, I have to warn Y/n!

~ Back on Earth ~

Y/n: What...? One blow?!

King Kai: Yes, I need you to make sure Beerus remains calm, understand?

Y/n: I understand.

With that, King Kai cuts their telepathic link.

' Beerus the Destroyer... I've never been afraid of anyone, but with what I was just told... I think I'm learning what fear is... ' Y/n thinks to himself as he rejoins Bulma's birthday party.