On the huge projection screen is a map of the city captured by the rebels, as well as the information of several core members who participated in the rebellion.

Gu Yu glanced at the old ripe worm--

It's also the group of insects led by Forbos. There are still several familiar faces that Gu Yu has seen in the basement.

After Gu Yu got the distributed materials, on the top of the long conference table, Marshal Randall, dressed in a simple dress of the white military, said:

"Now Colonel Gu is also here, and our discussion continues. What are your opinions on the repatriation of rebel generals and the specific recovery strategies? You can express your ideas one by one."

Gu Yu rolled up the pile of materials in his hand, turned over, and skipped the text one by one.

He was opposite a general with the rank of colonel, and his shoulder badge was the cheetah badge of the First Army. He soon raised his hand and started to speak.

"As we discussed before, the legion closest to Ula Star should be sent to put down the chaos. On the one hand, it is most convenient to dispatch, and on the other hand, if there is a rebellion in their jurisdiction, they should also take responsibility and atone for their sins.

Several generals around him nodded in agreement.

It's easy to say.

Gu Yu took a look at the position of Ula Star and was happy. Regardless of the area, it belonged to the junction of the three legions. No wonder the male insect country picked this trouble.

The five legions present were more or less represented. The three of them and the representatives of the Legion, who were all stained with Ulaxing, looked gloomy and not very good-looking.

The word "atonement for their sins" made them subconsciously unhappy.

Who would have expected a rebellion on such an asteroid? And it's said that it doesn't matter the zone, and everyone doesn't care. Why do you blame me for coming all over the other?

Isn't it just that I can do all the dirty work and tiring work, and I can't get it?

Gu Yu was very lucky that the Fifth Army did not have anything to do with this Ula Star.

When Randall asked who the three-party army was willing to fight, the three sides pulled and couldn't say anything.

Bud was unfortunately one of the three parties, and he was the only legion commander present.

Listening to them pushing, dragging and pulling, Bud's fists had already tickled, and he couldn't wait to rush to Ulaxing to punch down the rebels one by one.

But before going out tonight, his family, Alfried, repeatedly told him in the video communication not to take this thankless job.

Other rebels are fine, but this is a rebel who has something to do with male worms - as we all know, once it is related to male worms, who is involved is unlucky.

Seeing who came out, the three sides were dumb and speechless. Randall swept them indifferently and said, "The rebels have come out with great fanfare. We can't send a single division of the five legions of our emperor ** department. In this case--"

"Do I have to draw lots?"

I understood that he was angry with the hoarse voice of the cannonball on a rainy day and huddled in his position. The naive person who didn't understand was eager to try, and carefully wanted to raise his hand to show his approval.

Then Randall added, "Just like the head teacher arranging tasks for the children, we sat a large table of adult insects in the big conference room. Do we have to draw lots before we can invite you?"