Early mornings - Spencer Reid

¡Smut!"You wake up after 3 hours of sleep with a call from hocht about a very important case, and you find a somewhat different Spencer"

He'd never been a morning person. not when he was a teenager with no job, and certainly not when he was an adult with a fulltime job.
Don't get him wrong, working at the bau was the best decision he could've ever made and he wouldn't change it for the world, but the times where he was called in at five in the morning made him question his life choices. such as today. He was pulled from his three hour sleep only to receive a call from Aaron Hotchner informing him of an urgent case, giving him just enough time to grab his go-bag and slide his converse on.
Walking into the bau half asleep in a pair of plaid red pajama pants and a hoodie he found on his bedroom floor, he received quite a few stares. he didn't bother acknowledging them, for their sake, and continued on trudging his way to the sixth floor. he arrived five minutes before he was supposed to, giving his a minute to sit down at his desk and rest his head against the heavy wood and let sleep overcome his senses.
He'd only been asleep for what felt like two seconds when he was shaken awake by a firm hand on his shoulder. he shot up, his face puffy and a string of drool trailing down his chin. he wiped it away with the back of his hand, looking over to curse out the culprit who awoke his from his much needed nap when he saw spencer reid standing over his, a gentle smile on his dimpled face.
His eyes trailed from his disheveled curls that strewn messily over his head down to his cute round glasses He'd only seen him wearing a few times, then to his plain white tee-shirt and gray sweatpants. his heart skipped a beat at the domestic sight laid out in front of his. a rosy blush coated his cheeks when he realized He'd been staring for a bit too long.
"Well, you look nice, doctor." he teased lightheartedly, a cheeky grin forming on his lips.
his cheeks went crimson as he folded his arms behind his back with a sheepish shrug. "I didn't have time to change, and it looks like you didn't either.." he trailed off, waving his hand in front of him to motion to his figure. looking down to his pajamas he chuckled with a nod.
"i don't think i've ever seen you in sweatpants before, i didn't even think you owned a pair." he commented with a lick of his lips, his eyes sweeping over his stature once again.
"y-yeah.. I hope I don't look too unprofessional." he scratched the back of his neck, a nervous habit he had noticed.
"I'd say your clothes are more work appropriate than those two." he jerked his head to the side, drawing both his and Spencer's attention over to Jennifer who was wearing a short red cocktail dress, and Emily who wore a tight, form-fitting black dress, both stumbling on their heels.
"woah there, ladies, where'd you come from—a nightclub?" Derek, who walked in just after them, teased with a wide grin. He wore a tight purple button up tucked into a pair of black jeans.
Emily just groaned, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "a bar on fifth, actually." he retorted. jj just let out an exhausted moan, his head slamming down onto his desk as he sat down.
"you can all change on the jet, let's go." hotch—who seemed to come out of nowhere—spoke up, waving them over.
"Where's papa rossi?" y/n spoke up, earning chuckles from his friends.
"He's at a lecture in Richmond, he'll be joining us shortly," he replied.
everyone grabbed their go-bags, packing their things and following hotch out the door. y/n quickly grabbed Spencer's forearm, permitting him from walking any further. He turned, looking at him expectantly, licking his lips.
"I just have to say, I like this look on you... with the glasses and sweatpants." he swiped his index finger across his jaw. "It's hot." he smirked and bit his lip, watching his cheeks turn scarlet as he tried to suppress a smile.
"t-thanks." he ran a hand through his messy curls, the urge for him to do the same taking over his senses.
the next thing he knew, his soft, supple lips were on his. his hands flew up to gently cup his cheeks, his eyes fluttering shut. He could taste the peach chapstick he must've applied earlier in the morning, his lips moving over him so slowly and so delicately he could've been mistaking him for a porcelain doll. his arms were wrapped around his neck, his hands creeping up his neck and tangling themselves in his hair.
he almost moaned at the feeling of his nimble fingers running through his locks, the tips of his fingers pushing into his scalp as his lips disconnected from his. He leaned his head forward, trying to chase his lips, desperate to have them back on his. When he finally opened his eyes, he caught sight of the wide smile gracing his beautiful face.
"If all it took was a pair of sweatpants and glasses for you to kiss me, I would've worn them a long time ago." he joked, licking his lips to savor his taste. He could've spent all day kissing him, that is if he let him.
he let out a small giggle, shaking his head and biting his lip. "let's get to the jet, hm?" he pulled away from his embrace, a whine coming from him as he tried to grab him again. "Come on, we can nap on the jet." he still wasn't convinced, a pout on his face, like a puppy that's been kicked. "i promise." he finally caved with a sigh, but still not moving from his spot.
he was about to ask why he wasn't moving when he brought two fingers up, tapping his lips with a hopeful smile. his heart nearly melted at the sight, leaning up on his tiptoes to give him a small peck. He pinned after his lips after he pulled away, his eyes closed as he let out a content sigh. When he opened them again, he smiled widely, taking a step closer to his and reaching down, grabbing his hand into his, his larger one covering hers completely.
"let 's go."